jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is our birth certificate really worth $$$ ?

1. moneyfairy profile image61
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

I just read an article that I am not sure if it's true or not?
    Have you heard anything about your birth certificate being valuable or is it all just another straw man conspiracy theory?

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Um, who did the article say would want to buy it--I presume that would be for illegal purposes?

2. Reality Bytes profile image91
    Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago

The value of your birth certificate is in the bond the government created when it established your strawman (commercial entity).  AKA:  Your name, in capital letters.  It is the certificate of live birth which is used to secure the bond.  The one in which your mother informs the government that she has created new property. 

Whether it is possible to access this bond by the citizen is debatable, and any attempt may be considered illegal, fraud.  The bonds are the collateral for the national debt, the ability of the government to tax these commercial entities.  Human beings are naught more than chattel in the eyes of government. 

Jordan Maxwell explains that people are owned by banks. YOUR birth certificate and mine are on the stock exchange. This puts a new spin on "human resource".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFXdCH--Gjo

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wow.   I've never thought of this quite that way.   Hugely interesting.  Thanks.

1. Reality Bytes profile image91
        Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

NP

wink

Question everything!

3. kschang profile image89
    kschangposted 4 years ago

Sounds like a good way for identity thieves to steal your identity.

4. moneyfairy profile image61
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

Thank you everyone for your replies. Much appreciated.
    Reality Bites: very interesting

working