jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

HubMob Weekly topic: Financing your Retirement

1. Princessa profile image86
    Princessaposted 8 years ago

HubMob Weekly topic: Financing your Retirement

2. emievil profile image79
    emievilposted 8 years ago

Estate planning is not just for the old ones, young people can also benefit from doing this type of planning. This hub gives 10 reasons why anybody (and everybody) should go into estate planning. read more

3. Shirley Anderson profile image74
    Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago

We have another great HubMob topic for you this week - How to Finance Your Retirement. What does retirement look like to you? How do you want to spend your golden years and how are you going to fund it? Once you figure that out, how are you going to manage your finances after retirement? Find out here in these hubs. read more

4. Chuck profile image91
    Chuckposted 8 years ago

Annuities are a way a retired person can arrange to have a guaranteed fixed income for life.  Buying an annuity is a way for a retiree to make sure they do not outlive their savings during retirement. read more

5. cashmere profile image83
    cashmereposted 8 years ago

Have A Plan  When I was little I had heard the story of the hardworking ant and the playful grasshopper. The lesson there was that the ant worked hard all summer and prepared for the coming winter.   While the grasshopper played all summer and had... read more

6. robertsloan2 profile image90
    robertsloan2posted 8 years ago

"Red and Yellow Come To Me" by Robert A. Sloan, colored pencils on paper.  Retirement kills men.  I've seen it happen within my own family. My grandfather's self-image was entirely bound up in his work as a welder for Commonwealth Edison. The... read more

7. emievil profile image79
    emievilposted 8 years ago

Thinking of retiring? Why not retire in the Philippines? This hub describes some of the pros and cons in retiring in the Philippines. read more

8. profile image51
    chris fairchildposted 8 years ago

if you need to finance your retirement your best bet is to save your money or create residual income in your spare time like i am creating if you want to know how let me know

9. Chuck profile image91
    Chuckposted 8 years ago

Defined benefit and defined contribution are the 2 main types of employer sponsored pension plans.  Risks and advantages differ for each.  Learn here how each works and what to expect from your plan. read more

10. alekhouse profile image83
    alekhouseposted 8 years ago

I love to work. In fact, you could say I am a work-a-holic. Don't know where I picked up such a strong work ethic, but it seems like I've always been driven by it. By the time I was 12, I was running my own neighborhood baby-sitting agency. This... read more

11. Chuck profile image91
    Chuckposted 8 years ago

Annuities can definitely play a role in one's retirement income planning.  However, before falling for the allure of a guaranteed fixed income for life, consider the fact that inflation will drastically reduce the spending power of that fixed income.  Also consider diversifying to protect against inflation. read more

12. LensMan999 profile image51
    LensMan999posted 5 years ago

The security provided by companies in order to accumulate money from people is known as debentures or bonds. When banks put forward strict regulations to provide huge loans, companies make debentures for long term development processes.
    Differences... read more