TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND PRIDE IN,THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WORK Leadership Ple

1. profile image43
    Travis0209posted 8 years ago

TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND PRIDE IN,THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WORK
    Leadership
    Please provide...

evidence of an occassion when you decided that you need to develop yourself in order to improve your personal performance.
    In your answer please provide evidence of your ability to:
    Take the initiative to identify the opportunity
    Work without close supervision when necessary
    Ensure that quality standards were met

2. lemmyC profile image78
    lemmyCposted 7 years ago

What do you need? In answering this question you can use the STAR acronm. Here S - stands for situation. T - for target, A - for action nand R- for resullt.
    Using this conceptional framework, you know what you've done and if you can't remember, joggle,  your mind. If not think of any situation you've used your transferable skills - dealing with ?  things, information and people. Did you design a wedsite, develop a lesson plan or support your team.
    In such scenarios describe the situation as far a possible - when .., involve your senses and use power words - verbs.
    What were you trying to accomplish - problem situation How did you surmount it and what was the result?
    Simply create your portfolio of evidence through any form of representational system.
    I hope this wil be of help. If you need further help contact me through my link in Hubppages

working