jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How much does Google ad sense pay for every 1000 page impressions

1. David 470 profile image83
    David 470posted 7 years ago

How much does Google ad sense pay for every 1000 page impressions

I heard that it is 1-3$, but I do not know how accurate this is. Also that does not include clicks does it?

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

There's no set figure, but HubPages has estimated that the average author on this site might earn between $2-$5 for each 1000 ad clicks.

Just impressions alone isn't hardly going to earn anything, as those are often in fractions of cents.

3. profile image51
    weight loss tipposted 7 years ago

The amount paid depends on the adverts, on my friend's site earn between $3-$4 for each 1000 ads clicks.

4. Susana S profile image96
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

For straight page impressions (not clicks) I get around 0.01 pence per 1000, so nothing much. It's clicks you want. An average click through rate is about 2%, which equates to 20 clicks per 1000 page views.

As Relache says the average earned is $2-$5 per 1000 page views, but some make a lot less and some make a lot more - it depends on the click value of the ads you have on your page.

5. profile image50
    meatmashposted 7 years ago

depends entirely on the keywords and geographical location of the users. It depends on whether there are advertisers willing to pay for impressions and not for clicks at the given moment.

6. forlan profile image58
    forlanposted 7 years ago

No, you cannot generalize it. Google does not pay you base on views. I heard some hubpages did not get any penny even they have 1000 views.

7. 5institutes profile image64
    5institutesposted 7 years ago

You have plenty of answers here, but I am curious why you don't just make your own website, optimized for AdSense?  It's incredibly easy to do, and you keep 100% of your revenue.

There are no per-impressions in AdSense, btw, but you can get some really high paying clicks if you do your keyword research properly.

I have one website that averages about $5/day alone - on some weeks!

(With the World Cup, it went way down.  $5/day is a good week - on normal weeks, it's about $1-3/day.)

Closed to reply

working