jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What would Hubbers do if Google were to suddenly terminate the Adsense program??

1. Enni82 profile image77
    Enni82posted 7 years ago

What would Hubbers do if Google were to suddenly terminate the Adsense program???

2. mecheshier profile image86
    mecheshierposted 7 years ago

Have a cow. I suppose rely on Amazon, what else could one do?

3. dablufox profile image55
    dablufoxposted 7 years ago

Get a real job!

Actually a lot of the top hubbers blog and have marketing or other online businesses or write freelance or professionally.

At the moment I work in a electronics lab and they are laying off staff left right and center.

I am kinda disappointed they haven't got to me yet as I am starting up a small business marketing firm and could use the extra time to get stuff done and get the ball rolling.

I also trade and invest in the ASX.

It pays not to have all your eggs in one basket if you know what I mean.

I hub mainly for fun but I get a kick out of making money from it as well.

I really get a kick out of getting hubs ranked on the first page of Google in less than two weeks, some say it can't be done but actually it can as long as you don't target high competition niches.

Amazon sucks cos browsers block cookies a lot of the time, so Amazon earns much less than adsense, for me anyway.

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image62
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Promote affiliate products through text links.

5. Mark Ewbie profile image88
    Mark Ewbieposted 7 years ago

Panic.  But seriously, why would Google terminate it?  It's what they do, where their money comes from.

6. showmegreen profile image73
    showmegreenposted 7 years ago

I would start my own ad program with my life savings!

7. vinodcyber profile image59
    vinodcyberposted 7 years ago

Since, I am a new hubber, it's really hard to answer it. Till date I have not earned a single penny from adsense on hubpages.
    As a alternate, i would like to use other ad programs like kontera, adbrite, and yes promoting affiliate link is also a good idea.

8. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i'd still write hubs. i doubt i've made a penny so far and i doubt i'll make any amount that is even worth worrying about.

9. fatheadfred profile image55
    fatheadfredposted 7 years ago

That would be terrible! However, I don't think google will do that as they make a ton of money from the websites just for being the middle man.

10. Alhamora profile image64
    Alhamoraposted 7 years ago

First thing I will do is write some real bad things about Google and publish a few hubs with that.

11. suncat profile image60
    suncatposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4517073_f260.jpg

Can't tell for everybody but I would get as many used plastic bags as I can get and start making things out of thin air, I mean out of thin plastic... the air would escape at that point...and then I would sell all of them with the help of the Hub without the need for Adsense.

Here are some details of the idea:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/RECYCLE-PLASTIC … -or-office

I'd make this real big... But actually it's not going to happen, or not tonight anyway.... Google is not to let you down...

May be that's why the recycling problems are still not solved smile))

12. ThomasE profile image75
    ThomasEposted 7 years ago

Er...

I make 90% of my hubpages earnings from Amazon.

So, no, not much effect.

Now, if Amazon went upside down, I would have to get out my clickbank affiliate ID.

And if that went out, I would use my LinkShare affiliate ID.

And if that went out, I think I would probably work out a product myself, and sell it on hubpages.

Frankly, at that point, I think my new product "How to make money on hubpages when the world is against you" would be a winner.

And if that fell through?

I would seriously consider busking.

working