Do you think that income tax is fair on people who are paid below US $50k pa or

1. Zubair Ahmed profile image77
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

Do you think that income tax is fair on people who are paid below US $50k pa or in  UK £50k pa

We all work hard to earn our pay, unfortunately the tax-man takes a huge chunk of that, do you think  it's fair?

2. Barbara Kay profile image89
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

I don't resent what my husband and I are paying for income tax, but the people with very low earnings shouldn't be paying as much as they are and the rich should be paying much more than they do.

Especially the rich. They are trying to rob the rest of us at the moment. By the rich, I mean those with over $250,000 in income, because they already have enough tax loopholes that they don't need lower rates. Let them pay their fair share.

3. profile image45
    debbyrayposted 6 years ago

Do you think that income tax is fair on people who are paid below US $50k pa or in UK £50k pa

Im Mrs.Deborah Ray from Atlanta.i know how it feels like to be in stress.I needed a loan badly as a single parents when i lost my husband in an auto crash.I needed this money for the Purpose of business.i could not find anyone,not until a friend directed me to UK NATION loans.i was granted 55,000 Pounds without stress.since then i have promised to advertise for them.If you are in need of urgent finance get to them on ukloanslimited@live.com here is their number +4470359 03933

working