jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the most you've ever made online?

1. cephla profile image60
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

What is the most you've ever made online?

I've been making a living online for the last year now, and earn about $4000 per month with small increments every month. Sure, that isn't much, but it certainly adds up when it's converted to my currency. big_smile

So what about you? How much do you make online? Also, how long did it take you to get to this threshold?

2. johndyer42 profile image59
    johndyer42posted 6 years ago

$4000 per month is a great achievement! I solidly make around $2000 to $2500 per month, also in small increments from multiple income streams. I would say from the time I started really applying myself to making money online, it has taken me about 8 months to get to where I am now, but take into account that I still work full time, take 12 college hours per semester, and make time to be a full time husband and daddy. I feel like if I had more time to devote to it, I could make it to the $4000 per month range within the end of the year. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

3. eculligan profile image75
    eculliganposted 6 years ago

Are you doing affiliate Marketing, Adsense or what?  I wish I were making $4,000 per month.

4. cephla profile image60
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

Hi eculligan,

I do a combination of things. It really does come down to the time you've been online. For the first few months there was nothing at all. Then I went to around $400. Then further upwards...

I don't really like doing affiliate marketing in the traditional sense. I just can't stomach the lying that goes into it. Sure there's money there, but it's about endorsing products which makes the reviews biased in most cases.

I just focus on premium sites, with quality content. So yeah, a combination of adsense, affiliate links in that content, and a while lot of SEO work. I spend more than 80% of my time with SEO.