jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it possible to place adsense ads on a forum created on a free forum site?

1. Jade89 profile image82
    Jade89posted 6 years ago

Is it possible to place adsense ads on a forum created on a free forum site?

I'd like to create a forum on a free forum site but would like to know if it's possible to place adsense ads on it and make money this way? Also which would be the best free forum creation site to do this?

2. quester.ltd profile image59
    quester.ltdposted 6 years ago

If you have an adsense account yes - otherwise apply and give the forum url people have used Blogger as their first web url for adsense.

3. Taylor Lueck profile image67
    Taylor Lueckposted 6 years ago

The better route would be to purchase a domain and make your own website because from what I've seen it's not possible to do what you're trying to do because Google knows that a free forum as opposed to a paid for domain would basically be making the creator free money off of their Adsense software.

4. Casey Strouse profile image60
    Casey Strouseposted 6 years ago

I've received OK results from AdSense for Content and AdSense for Feeds through my Blogger site.  If you market things right you can succeed even with a free platform; although forums are a hard nut to crack.  It's hard building up a sustainable community that will produce good content and draw in visitors.

working