jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can one make money through wordpress.com??

1. Sneha Sunny profile image84
    Sneha Sunnyposted 6 years ago

How  can one make money through wordpress.com??

They don't allow placing ads or association of adsense (I've heard so). So, how can one make through it??

2. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

If you have a free id they don't allow ads neither affiliate programs nor any affiliate links. I can't place my HP referral link either. I have no clue. Will wait for others to reply.

3. Dumbledore profile image82
    Dumbledoreposted 6 years ago

Wordpress offers a very limited group of ad ons.  To make money with Wordpress, about the only thing you can do is link to another blog you publish that has fewer restrictions.  Google's Blogger permits adding Adsense modules to create revenue and you can also add JavaScript modules.

The short answer is that I do not believe you can directly create revenue using Wordpress.

I hope this helps.

4. poshcoffeeco profile image82
    poshcoffeecoposted 6 years ago

Try putting the Amazon widget on your site. That is what I did.I believe they don't allow adsense on their free blogs.

http://stevemitchellsdailyblogtalk.wordpress.com/

5. fdoleac profile image59
    fdoleacposted 6 years ago

Develop a Wordpress niche site with articles that obtain high ranking, generate traffic and then sell it.

6. pedrn44 profile image94
    pedrn44posted 6 years ago

I have a WordPress blog that I added Google Ads to. I have them in my widgets. Granted there are not as many ads as they place on hubpages. Perhaps if I had a theme with more widgets I could add more. I am just learning about blogging and there is still so much I do not know.

working