jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you have money, what will you invest in?

1. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

If you have money, what will you invest in?

I just got my quarterly bonus and planning to do investment. What should I invest in? Of course it is just 4 digits but heck, it is better than nothing. I know I have this two options. Any other?

Mutual funds
    Fixed deposits

2. litsabd profile image75
    litsabdposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately I don't know a lot about investmets but I want to wish you trully and honestly , health and people to share your earning , smiling faces and open hearts for you.

3. arununl profile image39
    arununlposted 6 years ago

try to do some small business...or help to other little amount and buy some properties like house and land

4. Ramsa1 profile image62
    Ramsa1posted 6 years ago

Right now I would invest in good quality companies. The stock prices of many solid companies are quite low for no good reason. Do your research, and buy only if you are comfortable doing so.

5. aniketnik profile image60
    aniketnikposted 6 years ago

I will invest my money in a systematic manner, in such a way that it gives me good returns. Investment in modern age is no longer a simple thing, or a simpler thing than what it used to be because of the returns that varies according to the kind of investment that you make.  This of course also includes security which is related to your investment.  Is the investment in safe hands.  Thus the total picture relating to investment has changed but the investor still remains the same. Investment are made essentially according to the need of an individual.

So one can invest in mutual funds, bonds, shares, fixed deposits, gold and so on.

One more thing about investment is making a portion of investment in one particular segment than waiting for sometime and then making further investment.

Thus each individual according to the money that he has makes his own decision to do an investment.

However, depending on the how the market is working investing in mutual funds, bonds, shares, fixed deposits, gold is not at all a bad decision.

6. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image80
    ZIa Ahmed khanposted 6 years ago

I have invested in live stock, goat farming and it is doing very well and has 100% return year on year. There is risk of collapse here.

working