jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

My earnings have been stuck on $6.66 for the last three days and haven't been up

1. jaredbangerter profile image87
    jaredbangerterposted 5 years ago

My earnings have been stuck on $6.66 for the last three days and haven't been update.  lol... why? :

My earnings have been stuck on $6.66 for the last three days and haven't been update.  lol... why? :p

2. user999 profile image60
    user999posted 5 years ago

kinda same thing here, maybe we just suck at it, who knows?

3. Writerly Yours profile image79
    Writerly Yoursposted 5 years ago

Do not despair, hubpages is working on it. If you go to your earnings setttings there's a note stating the following:

"Processing Delays
    Ad Program earnings are still pending for February 22. We should have the data updated shortly. Thanks for your patience!"

And no, you don't "suck" at it! Don't give up--ever!

Hub on!

1. Writerly Yours profile image79
      Writerly Yoursposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!

4. Marisaupa profile image60
    Marisaupaposted 5 years ago

Well, no need to shield you from the truth anymore.  What does the fact that your earnings have been stuck at $6.66 for three days mean?  It's simple, you must now rise up and with the help of your minions take over the earth and impose upon us a flesh crawling reign of horror dedicated to your own hedonistic pleasures.

I know, I know, you're currently going to school and balancing the advancement of evil alongside the pressures and demands of a full class schedule will be no easy task, but it is what it is.  So, go forth and conquer, show no mercy and vanquish all who fail to praise your glory.

I'M KIDDING OF COURSE.  It appears to be related to a processing delay that is affecting everybody.

working