jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you consider writing hubs full time?

1. sweetzara profile image77
    sweetzaraposted 5 years ago

Would you consider writing hubs full time?

Do you think it is wise to give up your day job and make writing hubs a full time job?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6755130_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    caribbeanmedskulsposted 5 years ago

It is a great job halfway through retirement. If you are still young, it is advisable that you try getting regular job employment as this provides a platform that will not jeopardise your social life.

When you start writing and get so engrossed, you lose sense of time and the outside world. Thus, losing social life altogether now.

Just my 2 cents worth....

3. lj gonya profile image57
    lj gonyaposted 5 years ago

If you are lucky enough, and able, to have a day job, you should not give it up. It takes a long time to make a living writing, and even then it's not a steady paycheck.

4. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

It would be nice if hubpages could be my full time job, but I think it makes an even better side income. Writing hubs is easy enough to do at night after I get home from work and on my days off.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

If I were lucky enough to win the lottery tomorrow and money were not an issue, then hell yeah. I'd finally get started on the huge series of Hubs I've dreamed of doing, where I post an individual review of every single album/CD and movie I own. That would take me a while.

6. Angela Kane profile image76
    Angela Kaneposted 5 years ago

No, I don't think you can make enough money writing hubs alone, you will need other blogs and sources of income to make ends meet.

working