What have you done so far to make money online?

1. Lyn Diano profile image40
    Lyn Dianoposted 5 years ago

What have you done so far to make money online?

I'm a newbie freelance writer. However, being busy with my juggling packed schedule to do the chores, my daily duties, and work, I don't have much time to explore other fields on the internet to make money online. I would like to know the effective ways on how I can use the internet to earn more so I can expand my time while I'm on the computer.

2. CR Rookwood profile image84
    CR Rookwoodposted 5 years ago

I have made money on Elance, Textbroker, Demand Media, Triond, Web Answers, some personal blogs, (Blogger and Wordpress), Infobarrel, Hub Pages, and Red Gage. I've also made a bit of money on real world publications, nothing huge though.

I know there are lots of other places online to write for money. You could spend 24 hours a day slapping up content on all these various sites, no problem. So people do, too.

I made the most money the first year I worked freelance, but lost interest over time. Five years in I'm not so interested in making money online anymore, I just write for a couple of clients I picked up at Elance and post a Hub or blog entry now and then. The thing is, it gets to be a grind and if you love to write it takes the pleasure out of it if you go at it full force all the time. Blah blah blah yeast infection, blah blah blah product description, blah blah blah hotel review, etc, and so forth.

After five years I make an annual income about equal to a part-time outside retail job. This is because I don't work at it very hard and I'm not very tech-savvy. For me, it's fine because I have lots of other things to do--an acre of property to care for, grandkids, kids, a dog, a cat, a spouse--and there aren't many jobs where I live. Plus, I'm near retirement age, and I've had enough of the rat race.

If you want to make money you can though. It's just lots of work. It doesn't come easy at all.

3. profile image51
    karan1388posted 5 years ago

Hi,
    I used to earn money by reselling the web development resources like reselling the domain name, website and much more. I have started this business with the help of the website named http://www.goresellers.com/ where I had registered and got a reseller account.

working