jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Do you sing in the bathroom?

1. Charlotte B Plum profile image78
    Charlotte B Plumposted 7 years ago

Do you sing in the bathroom?

2. TheAshleyDaily profile image60
    TheAshleyDailyposted 7 years ago

Yes I do but most of the time I only sing when I'm in the shower. The water is the music accompaniment.

3. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

I do - it's the only time my voice sounds like it's tune. Must be the acoustics or just my ears.

4. lorddraven2000 profile image89
    lorddraven2000posted 7 years ago

I do not. I don't sing very often at all actually. It is not something I make a great habit of doing.

5. profile image0
    Bager_plposted 7 years ago

Yes, I do sing! : ) but I'm a bad singer ; )

6. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

No, I lecture. I give a full speech to people not there on any old topic that happens to amble through my head. Very cathartic when they start clapping.

7. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

Cant really call it singing !! But I put my fav CD on full belt so that I can hear it above the shower and sing along ,or cry depending on which track comes on !! Im not a good singer but there is nobody to hear me so what the heck !!

8. bostjanbb profile image75
    bostjanbbposted 7 years ago

Yes, sometimes. But I actually have my mobile phone on a safe place somewhere in my bathroom with me and play music on it.

9. rmt99e profile image55
    rmt99eposted 7 years ago

absolutley, its just a shame that no one else can hear how great my voice is lmaooo

10. 6 String Veteran profile image63
    6 String Veteranposted 7 years ago

No. If I did the tiles would complain. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. My initial answer--which I have no problem with--was rejected due its brevity so I inserted the blahs. Sorry.

11. GDiBiase profile image80
    GDiBiaseposted 7 years ago

Yes, I like to sing in the shower. Nobody has complained yet, but then again the toilet or sink haven't spoken in years.

working