jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How much is your earnings in a month?and how many articles can you make in a mon

1. allelsematters profile image80
    allelsemattersposted 5 years ago

How much is your earnings in a month?and how many articles can you make in a month?

does our earnings depends on the views and the articles we make?

2. weavesandbraids profile image80
    weavesandbraidsposted 5 years ago

Your earnings depend on clicks, pure and simple. But a number of factors affect the number of clicks you will receive. The most important being the views.

It is impossible to get a click without views. On the other hand some articles get a lot of views but no clicks.

The trick is in writing hubs that garner high views and have keywords that trigger related ads your readers click on.

From what I have read in the forums, product review hubs get more Amazon clicks than regular hubs so you can add a few to your portfolio. I am still new here (relatively - 4 months now) so I still have a lot to learn.

allelsemattersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

me too i am new but still my earnings has not reached any higher.. thanks for the information..

3. bobbyandbeans profile image45
    bobbyandbeansposted 5 years ago

Clicks are good, but when someone clicks an eBay or amazon.com ad and actually purchases something, you get more revenue.

Think of the things people will actually buy online.  Typically the best sellers are clothes and accessories, books, health and beauty products (vitamins, weight loss supplements), and electronics.

If you can create hubs that are associated with items people might actually buy online by clicking on ads, your revenue will increase.

allelsemattersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

aah..i see..i will make more hubs that are useful to people..thanks for answering.smile

working