jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is on your "Bucket List" ?

1. nmdonders profile image86
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

What is on your "Bucket List" ?

If you've created a bucket list or thought about one, what are some of the things you list on it?

2. fresh2def05 profile image86
    fresh2def05posted 5 years ago

I just want to die falling.  It seems plain but that's my dream. As humans, the only way we are able to fly is with machines. Unless we go skydiving, (which most of us have not) we will never be able to experience the thrill of flight.  So if I am somehow lucky enough to know when I am going to die, I would fly a plane as high as possible and then jump off and be smiling the whole way down. Sorry, not really a bucket list, just my own twisted fantasy.

3. Annsalo profile image84
    Annsaloposted 5 years ago

The short list would be to visit Australia, The great wall of China, and visit the pyramids of Egypt.

4. stiggies profile image79
    stiggiesposted 5 years ago

A football match at Stamford Bridge and a Champions League final. The Glastonbury Music Festival. Formula 1 at the Monaco Grand Prix. Wimbledon final on Center court. Touring the Greek islands. Meeting Chris Martin from Coldplay (that guy is a legend) or Frank Lampard of Chelsea.

5. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

There are so many things in my Bucket list that I have not been able to accomplish yet and my time here is diminishing faster than ever imagined..
    I would like to stop world hunger, war , hatred , violence and crime, bad healthcare, child/women/animal abuse, high unemployment, issues with Education, loss of homes , dividing of families.,,just ot name a few...
    eight years of Medical School / over thirty-five  experience in the field , and I barely scratched the surface...but I guess that will be the legacy we will leave the next generation..great question..look forward to what others say...

6. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Go into Dracula's castle, visit Germany and France again, finish writing a book, build my own home computer, have a massive library, achieve four college degrees, go on another cruise, design my own home, live on a boat, etc.

7. krillco profile image94
    krillcoposted 5 years ago

To stand at the Sioux camp site on the Greasy Grass and listen for the spirit of Crazyhorse.

working