jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How much money do you need to be happy with your life?

1. rusticyeti profile image68
    rusticyetiposted 4 years ago

How much money do you need to be happy with your life?

2. profile image59
    mahi seneviratneposted 4 years ago

Happiness is a state of mind that money cannot buy. But if any material possession bring you temporary happiness, then you can put a money value to that temporary state. But happiness with material possession is not lasting.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

For me it is enough money to ensure a roof over my head and good medical insurance--which unfortunately is quite a bit of money these days.

4. AUPADHYAY profile image39
    AUPADHYAYposted 4 years ago

Money, more than enough, is the reason of loosing satisfaction, peace and happiness. Though the rich persons are enjoying lavishly but the person who is enjoying the life of his own and his family, within the reach of his hard earned limited salary without any burden of loan, lives more happily than that of rich. To earn money according to the actual necessity of a human being is essential which increases the satisfaction, peace and happiness in life. Beyond this, engaging himself by a person to earn more and more money without any requirement, causes the invitation of hypertension, stress, grief and unsatisfactory life

5. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 4 years ago

My number is $31,900,000. Mind you, I have a lot of plans for that money, not just sitting on it and buying things. I will be funding medical research to find treatments and/or solutions for afflictions that negatively affect millions of people around the world AND I would start various businesses and a charity that would provide local jobs, products, and services that are needed. To each his or her own but I want and NEED money to make a difference in happiness not only by fully providing for myself but bringing happiness to others by relieving some of their stresses as well.

working