Have you sold items in your local "Facebook tagsale" groups?

1. profile image72
    ElleBeeposted 3 years ago

Have you sold items in your local "Facebook tagsale" groups?

facebook tag sale/yard sale/garage sale groups seem to be popping up all the time.  Have you tried selling things there?  Have you been successful?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I've sold a couple of things (DVDs, a kids' bike, and a toy box) thanks to one of those groups. It was less hassle than putting the items on Craigslist and then having to put up with calls and emails from scammers and BS artists.
    I did have one lady who went psycho on me because she believed she was "first" to claim my item but I ended up selling it to someone else. It turned out that the person I sold it to responded under my post on the page, but the other person sent me a private FB message about it...which went into my Facebook spam folder so I never saw it. Oh well, ya live & learn. The message she sent me after the fact was so abusive that I probably wouldn't have wanted to deal with her anyway!

3. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

I haven't sold anything, but I have given away stuff that I wanted to get rid of. Instead of me having the hassle of hauling off things I don't want, people come and take them away. I also give away plants and bulbs when I clear out or divide, which keeps them out of the trash.

working