DancingRedFeather profile image 55

Are our Heads of State well protected from being assassinated?

Ever since the killings of presidents of the pass, I wonder what could have been done more to protect them. Since 911 - it seems that it's hard to protect the population as no one ever knows when they will strike. I sent a threating e-mail to the FBI I received which a Israelian said God tolk him that Clinton is the last satan filling Obama's mind with evil thing against the Jews. That Clinton & his family should be nailed to the crosses & that God said to kill them & destroy USA. I didn't take the threat lightly. God doesn't need humans . He has destroyed cities & thousand in the past.

Wayne Brown profile image88

Wayne Brown says

oldman1941 profile image55

oldman1941 says

someonewhoknows profile image34

someonewhoknows says

DancingRedFeather profile image55

DancingRedFeather says