IDONO profile image 82

Do you think the Republican congress will support Obama in actions taken against Syria?

Now that Obama has put this issue in front of Congress for approval or disapproval, how will it go? It seems like it should be a no-brainer, however, the history of the Republican Congress seems to be that instead of addressing the problem at hand, they dwell on what he should have done a year ago. Even FoxNews is having trouble finding something wrong with this decision.

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

Exactly this. I'm so disgusted my this turn of events. Propaganda machine in full swing.

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 3 years ago

I understand the concept of debate, My concern is that all of Congress realize that this decision is bigger than politics. A political battle can only convince the world that we are a divided government and weaker than we present ourselves.

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 3 years ago

If you are right, he can't lose. The man is smarter than the credit we give him. Thank you for a sensible response.