Prakash RnP profile image 52

What's your view of healthy and meaningful living? Who are for and who are against this principle?

I believe if we practise the principle of leading a healthy and meaningful life wholeheartedly, we can change ours into a far better world. But then we have to oppose the institution of marriage and family, Prez Obama's approving attitude towards same-sex marriages, the Indian Prez's holy thread, the institution of private property, and capitalism because such things are in direct contradiction to the principle at issue. Do you fall in with my views? I invite arguments for and against them.

• Prakash RnP profile image

Prakash Ranjan Paul (Prakash RnP) 4 years ago

Your argument that whatever doesn't affect 'my life' is OK,or that as 'they're VERY happy with life',it's OK might be used to justify the rape of a girl that isn't a friend nor a relation of yours,theft, women trafficking,drug peddling,etc,etc,OK?

Say Yes To Life profile image81

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• Prakash RnP profile image

Marriage is a senseless and useless institution; feminine freedom is incompatible with it, and men don't have marital eligibility. Same-sex marriages are useless and senseless things. Private property is the basis of pauperism of the multitude.