bradmasterOCcal profile image 60

Shouldn't the republican party listen to the voters about Donald Trump?

If people like failed pres candidate Romney attack Trump while he is winning the popular republican vote, then he and all the other republican attackers are throwing the election. If the republican party is willing to let the democrats win the presidency, then why can't they compromise with dems in congress, avoiding gridlock. If I were a loyal republican party voter, I would have serious doubts about the worth of the republican party. Instead of telling the voters what their plans and solutions are for the many important issues for the country & people, they bicker like children

Old-Empresario profile image86

Old-Empresario says

Besarien profile image84

Besarien says

• bradmasterOCcal profile image

bradmasterOCcal 20 months ago

I agree, and both parties need to strive for at least a shade of purple.

Thanks