The Old Guard profile image 68

Why is it, the "tolerant" democrats break the laws and burn other peoples property? Always, always??

I've never seen a bunch of GOP members burn a downtown, burn the American flag, destroy other peoples property. But the democrats seem to do it on a regular basis while calling themselves "tolerant" and a "loving" party. The GOP did not hire thugs to go to Hillary's rallies to incite violence. Obama seems to condone his own party members rioting. Yet deplores Trump for the use of certain words. What's up with that? Trumps been chosen as President elect. If the democrats talk of "peace" yet are the violent ones, it speaks volumes about their true motivation!

gmwilliams profile image88

Best Answer Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• The Old Guard profile image

John Wilson (The Old Guard) 12 months ago

Well, GM

Thanks for sharing that.

Kind of what I felt, though I'm not "liberal" more libertarian. More of a "give me my freedom back" kind of guy.

I appreciate your candor.

Cheers

• The Old Guard profile image

Wow - interesting take, Tamara.

I'll ponder your words. "The end justifies the means"

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Cheers

LoisRyan13903 profile image76

LoisRyan13903 says

• The Old Guard profile image

You really think that republitards are rioting?

You've got party cards to prove that or just an opinion?

I know my calling out demoncraps for rioting is an opinion. But i think anyone arrested will say they are a demoncrap.