Misfit Chick profile image 70

We all know how most Conservative's view the future, but how do Liberals & Independents see it?

The Christian conservative story of an apocalypse & 2nd coming of JC ushering in the perfect 'Kingdom of God' on Earth is infamous in America; and other religions have similar apocalyptic variations on the future end of the world as we know it. Also, I'm pretty sure that there are Christian liberals & independents out there who maybe have a different world view than their conservative peers. Honestly, it is difficult for each of us to imagine how people who don't think like us view the future. Maybe our world 'now' would make more sense if we could see how others dream about it...

bradmasterOCcal profile image44

bradmasterOCcal says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 9 months ago

I disagree with your assertion that the problem lies with both left and right...

The problem I see is with the elites of both parties and the insiders of DC. They are the problem. They are also not Conservative by any stretch.

Setank Setunk says

• Misfit Chick profile image

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) 8 months ago

That story IS infamous here. I'm not Christian nor liberal. I'm moderate - read my 1st spotlight article. We R not bigoted & intolerant. That is your problem with us - U WANT us to be as narrow-minded as U & hate religious & cultural dive

Kathleen Cochran profile image83

Kathleen Cochran says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 9 months ago

Agree to the last part.

Have you thought perhaps, it was the liberal views of the past 30 years that has brought our society down to where we are today? entitlements, food stamps, failed public schools, crime and lawlessness, teen unemployment...