jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (19 posts)

Voter Registration problems in Colorado and Florida...

1. tammybarnette profile image60
    tammybarnetteposted 4 years ago
    1. Credence2 profile image84
      Credence2posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well, Tammy, when it comes to the GOP, you know their motto"Its not how you play the game, but whether you win or lose". In modern times there has never lived been  a GOP operative that has had an ounce of integrity

tammybarnetteposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Credence...If they buy this one Credence, Im moving to Australia...

2. HowardBThiname profile image87
      HowardBThinameposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Tammy, your Colorado story is four years old.

Here's a current one. In NC, voters are pulling the lever for Romney, but the vote machines are defaulting to Obama anyway. Can't trust those darn Dems, I guess.

http://myfox8.com/2012/10/23/guilford-c … candidate/

1. habee profile image90
        habeeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I thought the voting machines "cheated" only in Romney's favor?

lol Guess not Hbabee, this election has'em coming out of the wood work, on both sides...

1. habee profile image90
            habeeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yep. Pretty sad state of affairs.

Hopefully as long as they keep getting caught, maybe there will be charges placed, maybe we will have better processes in place for the next election...

2. tammybarnette profile image60

Howard, that is why I put the other link, the 4 yr old story, was a backstory I had saved the link too....sorry for any confusion there

3. tammybarnette profile image60

Oh and by the way, I believe it's wrong on both sides, but since I had only seen threads representing conservatives being screwed with I thought we needed some balance here at the hub smile

1. HowardBThiname profile image87
          HowardBThinameposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Fair 'nuff. I'm aware that both sides are likely to cheat - given the chance.

Not sure why, really. Neither candidate is a winner.

2. tammybarnette profile image60
    tammybarnetteposted 4 years ago

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/0 … lp00000003  I think one of the previous is a backstory..this describes the present problems in Colorado

3. adjkp25 profile image88
    adjkp25posted 4 years ago

Anytime this happens it bothers me but there does seem to be a conscious effort here.  The laws in Ohio, and I believe Pennsylvania, were disappointing to say the least but Tagg having a financial interest in the machines that are going to be used in Ohio is a big conflict of interest; especially since he wants to deck his dad's opponent and no R has ever won the election without Ohio (I have heard).

I was really let down when PA declined to prosecute a guy who was only keeping registered R's and tossing the D's he collected.  With all of the talk about voter fraud this kind of action should have really upset some people but they have been quiet on the topic, just like my question from a few days ago about Tagg owning these counting machines.  I wonder why?

adjkp25, I agree...I heard another hubber mention the news about Tagg, never had heard that before on the news, or since....That is a huge conflict of interest, to say the least...If the same bull@#$% happens with the state turning blue then red blue then red, and staying red....I will have to join a march on the hill or something...I am sick of them cheating in plain sight!

4. KT Banks profile image61
    KT Banksposted 4 years ago

There was a time, not that long ago, that they used to try to hide the many forms of cheating. Not so much anymore, and it seems as if the Party of the one who cheats, gives them Kudos for it. I think what Cred said is absolutely true. "Its not how you play the game, but whether you win or lose".

Now I'm wondering which political party Lance Armstrong is with. Could explain a lot...

KT, lol that's a thought, sad when long time heros turn out to be cheaters...lots of integrity missing from our culture today I am afraid sad

5. readytoescape profile image61
    readytoescapeposted 4 years ago

I wonder who it was that sent out fraudulent letters impersonating Supervisors of Elections to Registered Republicans telling them they were ineligible to vote?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/22/flori … heir-vote/

readytoescape, I saw there was a thread on that already, so I posted this to depict a balanced approach...it's a shame that we can not expect adults to be honest under such important circumstances....as I tild Habee, this election has brought out the very worst in our society and human nature.

6. Greek One profile image76
    Greek Oneposted 4 years ago

What the heck is with Florida and elections anyway?

working