jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

1,5 million immigrants seized, jailed and expelled...

1. maxoxam41 profile image78
    maxoxam41posted 4 years ago

By the Obama administration. A Republican dream come true!

1. Petra Vlah profile image61
      Petra Vlahposted 4 years ago in reply to this

any specific details  you may want to share?!

1. maxoxam41 profile image78
        maxoxam41posted 4 years ago in reply to this

You want the details, I encourage you to go to www.voltairenet.org. Don't tell me that Obama fooled you with his beautiful innocent smile? The drones used in North Pakistan killing civilians. Are they real or is it a fiction? The funding and the military support of bloodshed mercenaries in Syria to annihilate a president that is protected by its population. Are they real or is it a fiction? The US support of the Jewish attack of a Sudanese factory violating any international laws (members of the US embassy left unexpectedly). Is it real or a fiction? And it goes on and on...

1. Barbara Kay profile image87
          Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'd like to see it on a more reputable site.

2. pstraubie48 profile image89
    pstraubie48posted 4 years ago

I would also like to see it on a site that this tried and true. Anyone can say anything on line and claim it has credence.

3. mio cid profile image63
    mio cidposted 4 years ago

unfortunatelly although i do believe that president obama is the best possible choice for the latino community and the immigrant community as a whole ,i must recognize on his watch it is factually true more illegals have been deported,but he is not as the republican extremists a xenophobe who despises all immigrants and will on his second term sign the amnesty that will bring millions of illegals out from the shadows.

working