U.S. government scientists committed fraud

1. lone77star profile image72
    lone77starposted 9 years ago

NIST scientists committed fraud in their investigation of the 9/11 collapse of the third building to fall on that day -- World Trade Center 7.

They tried to sell the world on the idea that solid steel could ever offer zero resistance. WTC7 fell at perfect free fall on 9/11. That perfect free fall lasted for the first 8 floors of collapse. Free fall means zero resistance, but solid steel -- as we all know -- never offers zero resistance.

The 9/11 Commission only went as far as collapse initiation and did not discuss the event after that point, assuming that collapse was inevitable. But many of the commission members felt the investigation was fraudulent.

Many skeptics say that "someone would've talked." And they did, but the mainstream media (owned by the same companies which run the military industrial complex which benefited from all the wars) didn't listen.

Meet The 9/11 Whistleblowers (5:20) -- https://youtube.com/watch?v=30RF0V8gkcg

9/11 Experiments: The Arbitrator of Competing Hypotheses (9:57)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=9YRUso7Nf3s

CIA 9-11 Whistleblower Susan Lindauer Interview (9:53)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=mQjTYmDKPaI

9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate (14:29)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

David Chandler 2010 "9/11 Analysis" (58:28)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=f6JN9cwY_OE

9/11: Best Physical Evidence for Explosives (1:48:10)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=_-KosTYUs4I

When there's evidence of a cover up (as with the NIST scientists' fraud), then there is very likely something that is being covered up. New York officials committed a major felony by having the crime scene scrubbed of evidence long before the official investigation began. Much of that evidence was shipped all the way to China as scrap metal.

When scientists start their timing of an event artificially early and take the average rate of change, they miss a lot of details by this fraudulent method (drylabbing). That's like measuring the average speed of a race car by including the minute before the start where the car was revving its engines. That minute had zero velocity. The result is a much slower and fraudulent velocity.

1. Buildreps profile image86
      Buildrepsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

This doesn't surprise me. I worked many years as a project director in large construction projects. All experts in my teams were surprised of perfect vertical collapse.

1. lone77star profile image72
        lone77starposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I understand, Buildreps. Until about 3 years ago, I never gave politics and conspiracies much thought. But it seems that 9/11 was not an isolated case of major conspiracy done with a smooth, almost sexy coordination and the illusion of something else going on.

Global warming seems to be another one. We can all agree that pollution is bad, but many of the empirical climate scientists don't think CO2 is a pollutant, but a natural gas of life. And some I've heard disagree with the global warming scare, saying that global warming is a good thing. Heck, we're in an Ice Age. It would be good to get out of the cold for a change. Two-plus million years is long enough. The Holocene interglacial period is part of the current Ice Age. But someone stands to make lots of money off of Carbon Taxes. I suspect that Climate-Gate was merely the tip of the iceberg on this.

Plus, the whole idea of "conspiracy" seems to have been given an Orwellian spin. If someone questions the official conspiracy theory with facts, they are accused of being "conspiracy theorists." Facts are conspiracy theory? And some people treat the idea of conspiracy as if it never happens. I teach college IT and mathematics and I've seen my share of conspiracies to cheat on exams, quizzes and projects. I don't think I'm the only one on the planet to witness conspiracies. But those who own the mainstream news media, also own the military industrial complex. If they are the conspirators, then it would serve their needs to marginalize the idea of "conspiracy." That way, more people would not look. The peer pressure of Ego would act as an effective barrier.

So, it would seem that a removal of ego (self-concern) from each of us would help eliminate the leverage of the conspirators over the world at-large.

Awareness helps. But we need to change ourselves into better human beings. As Christ said, we need to love others as ourselves and to wish for them everything that they desire, including turning the other cheek. If we can do this, we might end up with no more False Flag black ops like 9/11 and Operation Northwoods.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)