The US to deploy its military in Ukraine, is it the beginning of war?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (22 posts)
  1. maxoxam41 profile image65
    maxoxam41posted 9 years ago

Indeed it is. Russia is worried since it's only move was to help Crimea in acquiring its independence from the Ukrainian fascist regime. Can you tell me, why Ukraine is so important to us whereas our economy is going down?
    By war, is our government implying nuclear? And, in that what do you think we will become?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
      Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Obama wants us to be sheep dogs guarding the sheep in the Ukraine who are being harassed by the wolves in Russia.
      Right?
      Sheep dogs bark…. thats about it.
      http://www.vox.com/2014/9/3/6102001/oba … ns-ukraine

...and yet:
      "In January 2015 an image of a BPM-97 apparently inside Ukraine, in Luhansk, provided further evidence of Russian military vehicles inside Ukraine.

Poroshenko spoke of a dangerous escalation on January 21 amid reports of more than 2,000 additional Russian troops crossing the border, together with 200 tanks and armed personnel carriers. He abbreviated his visit to the World Economic Forum in Davos because of his concerns at the worsening situation."
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_ … in_Ukraine

maxoxam41posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Again, what are you talking about? It is not the first time that I disagree with your information. When the US did a coup d'état in Ukraine, you wrongly assumed that the Russians invaded Ukraine. When Ukrainians attacked Mariupol, we are accusing the separatists. But my question is : cui bono (to whose benefit)? NATO is increasing its presence around Russia. Ukraine is its closest country from Russia. Isn't it legitimate that the Russians protect its country against our hegemony? And again, in a time where poverty is gaining ground on American soil, don't you think that we have better things to do but salivate on Ukrainian natural wealth? Can't you see the obvious? And now that our economy threatens the establishment to collapse, don't you think that it is a good reason to wipe out the US? Obama just increased the spending allocated to nuclear weapons, he renounced to the non proliferation treaty, WHERE ARE WE  HEADING? And meanwhile Americans moms go to the parks with their toddlers... What kind of future are they ensuring them? NONE. This country lives on FANTASIES.

Time will tell, maxo-man.

We are running out of time...

2. psycheskinner profile image84
      psycheskinnerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

So where is it reported that the US is deploying anyone to Ukraine?  I doubt it.

Given your bias where would be the point to answer you? We both know that you intervene to fuel the so-called debate. It is factual now that Blackwater is in Ukraine. It only means no accountability. It also means that since Iraq we entered the world of privatized armies. We know what they did, are doing in Iraq and everywhere we targeted.
        Which medium of communication is independent enough to report it? Do you know one? Do you read one? Obviously not then why to interact?

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years ago

Before we do anything we should allow Iran and Russia to stockpile nuclear weaponry pointed at us.
    That would be fair... yikes
    right?

Where do you get your culture? We have Yellowstone, we have the San Andreas fault and others, methane gas in the Siberian permafrost, plutonium coming from Japan by maritime and aerial currents, the spreading of chemicals in our atmosphere, GMOs.... and you are talking about Iranian nuclear stockpile that doesn't even exist? Our country has more nuclear missiles than any other countries and, you are scared of Iran, Russia? You are a good product of your society.
      The US is the ONLY country that used on civilians the atomic bomb. Have you checked how often we avoided a nuclear incident to happen on our soil ? Too often... I am tired of their incompetence, I am tired of their greed, I want my country back...
      Obama warned us of a nuclear mushroom if it had to happen he will be ACCOUNTABLE. We gave them absolute power since sept 11, now they are abusing it...

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 9 years ago

The US will not go to war with Russia  in one of  Russia's former states especially with Obama  as Pres. .    It could and may sanction them but that's it !

It is already in war against Russia. Do you really think that a miserable country like Ukraine can decide to threaten Russia if it wasn't backed by the US? Ukraine attacked a commercial airplane, it bombed Mariupol killing civilians, is it an epitome of democracy? One of Ukraine's new minister is American, isn't it a joke? What more do you need to acknowledge the reality?

If It happens (some type of all-out conflict) I will pay you a virtual dollar.
        If it doesn't, you owe me a virtual dollar.

What are you betting on? War against Russia or the war already started in Donbas and in Donetsk? If it is with Russia then we even won't have the luxury to bet virtually. Nuclear war is our weapon of choice. As for Donbas and Donetsk, former Blackwater mercenaries, today Academi, are helping the Ukrainian oligarchs to clean ethnically any opposition on their way.
          I think that any kind of betting is indecent and an insult to humanity.

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

what about this?
    Obama Releases 36,000 Dangerous Illegal Aliens from Prison

"According to the study, over 36,000 illegal aliens who were awaiting deportation were actually released into the general population as opposed to being deported.

These 36,000 prisoners had a grand total of 88,000 convictions:

193 homicide convictions (including one willful killing of a public official with gun)
    426 sexual assault convictions
    303 kidnapping convictions
    1,075 aggravated assault convictions
    1,160 stolen vehicle convictions
    9,187 dangerous drug convictions
    16,070 drunk or drugged driving convictions
    303 flight escape
    And yes, the Obama administration knew about these convictions and let them loose anyway."
    http://therighttobear.com/obama-release … om-prison/

It is exactly what I meant. Governments don't work for our benefits. Who will guarantee me that those felons won't be used by my government as patsies to commit terrorist crimes?

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

"Hezbollah (pronounced /ˌhɛzbəˈlɑː/;[9][10] Arabic: حزب الله‎ Ḥizbu 'llāh, literally "Party of Allah" or "Party of God")—also transliterated Hizbullah, Hizballah, etc—is a Shi'a Islamist political party and militant group based in Lebanon. After the death of Abbas al-Musawi in 1992, the organisation has been headed by Hassan Nasrallah, its Secretary-General.

With significant support from Iran and Syria, Hezbollah maintains an extensive security apparatus, political organization, and social services network in Lebanon, where the group is often described as a "state within a state".

Hezbollah's paramilitary wing is the Jihad Council, the strongest non-state military actor in the world.

The United States, France, the Gulf Cooperation Council, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada the Netherlands, the European Union and Israel classify Hezbollah as a terrorist organization, in whole or in part."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah

Obamah keeps meeting with these guys. (and just Today he invited them to a meeting.)

How come?

Can you spare me your definitions? If I need an info, I am adult enough to find it from an independent source, at least.
      Hizbullah is a resistance group against mainly the Israeli criminals. When their own governments are in collusion with Israel to destroy their lands, Hizbullah is supported by the people against traitors and invaders.
      And the US representatives went to the Sunni burial of the Saudi king... Among other betrayals... What does it say about our government?
      What scares me are the Islamic groups that our country is training in turkey or Jordan. They have no legitimacy and are militarily omnipotent. The Hizbullah defends its country like any other legitimate group facing an invader. Now the fact that western so-called democracies defined it as terrorist is their problem after all they are the invaders using Israel to destabilize the region. But I won't swallow the coolaid.

I post them for myself and others. I know you are adult enough and have far superior sources.

I have seen it said that the Globalists are actually orchestrating all this terrorist nonsense. They are determined to keep control/viability of the dollar. Its all about their $$$$$$s.

If we could just get ahold of a better source of energy than oil.
        And Leave these Globalists and Terrorists in the Dust.

The dollar is dead already. Only people who read mainstream media still believe it.

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

Hint:
    "Hezbollah follows the Islamic Shi'a theology developed by Iranian leader:

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini."

of IRAN! yikes!

7. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

Read between the lines:
    "Senate Democrats, Bowing to Obama, Put Off Iran Vote
    The senators said that they would not vote for the Nuclear Weapon Free Iran Act of 2015 before March 24, the deadline that was set for Iran to make concessions to demonstrate that its nuclear program is peaceful."
    Article:
    http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-d … vote/?_r=0

8. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

Obama's kool-aid is yummy too, apparently.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p … e+kool-aid

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)