Video of Hillary supporters registering after the voting...hmm?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (38 posts)
  1. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 8 years ago

This is just over the top! .. are they going to get away with it in NV? 
    Unbelievable...right where everyone can see for themselves.

Listen to the voices on the video saying...

“They’re letting them into the caucus right now without registering them,”

“They’re going to do the count. They’re all going to be part of the count,”

“But they’re not registered,”

“They will register after this,”

“Clinton supports caught BREAKING the rules,” Porter writes in the video description. “This just happened at caucus location in Nevada. Hillary supporters were not registering to caucus, which is NOT allowed by the Democratic Party.”

http://www.infowars.com/video-hillary-s … er-voting/

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12889957.jpg

I think Bernie would have won!  sad  I really do. 

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12889964.jpg

What can we do?   Is Democracy gone?

1. rhamson profile image70
      rhamsonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Just as Bernie has said over and over again, the system is rigged for those at the top.

colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

We gotta' hand to him though, because so far he has run a good race.  Both Sanders and Trump have spent much, much less money campaigning than the other candidates have spent...they both have conservative values there.   

I heard Bernie apologize to his supports for not running a better race on a video.  That made me wonder what he would have done differently.  Hopefully, not cheat like Hillary gets away with.  She's been around too long and knows all the ins and outs.   ---   Its time for her to get trumped.

2. Morgaren profile image68
        Morgarenposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I could not agree with you more, the system is rigged, the head of the DNC said so, quite plainly. I talked about how it is rigged and how the mechanism works in depth in hub I wrote. essentially, with superdelegates, bernie could win 52% of the popular vote, have 112 superdelgates, and still lose the nomination to hillary with 44% of the vote.

http://hubpages.com/politics/Superdeleg … LLY-matter

1. GA Anderson profile image88
          GA Andersonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

59% + 47% = 106% (that's a lot of voters)

GA

1. Morgaren profile image68
            Morgarenposted 8 years agoin reply to this

touche.. need to tweak those numbers, but point is still there. I changed it to 52 and 44, it still tells the narrative and issue with superdelegates.

2. colorfulone profile image78

If you want to know the BIG difference between Conservatives and Liberals, look how this Marine was treated at a Clinton rally!!

It's disgraceful! sad 

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/02/27/ … ion-310714

Hillary supports Syrian refugee resettlement.  The FBI says they cannot be vetted to stop radicalized Islamic terrorists from sneaking into the USA with the refugees.  Its already happened.  That is one giant reason why I oppose Bernie Sanders also.

I agree with Donald Trump's plan to 'temporarily halt' that crazy idea and so does Louis Farrakhan agree with Mr. Trump because of the hatred those refugees have for America.  He explains it so well on the video and how politicians are like prostitutes. Trump is not like that, and L.F. explains that in simple terms that anyone can understand.   

People are not being racist, because Muslim is not a race.  Smart people see the dangers that Syrian refugee resettlement possess and has brought not just here, but in other countries too. 

Video: Interview...or SPEECH by Mr. Farrakhan with Alex Jones.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qROJZcQpac

I will welcome Syrian refugees with open arms when they can be properly vetted.  It is a matter of national security!   

For now, I will continue to pray and send my donations to help the refugees in northern Syria through Samaritan's Purse Ministry in agreement with its founder, Franklin Graham, who agrees with Donald Trump 100%.

1. Live to Learn profile image61
      Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The FBI hasn't been able to stop radicalized terrorists from coming in separate from the refugees.

Sorry, from a humanitarian standpoint, as an American who understands the principles this country was founded on, as a Christian, I can't support turning a blind eye and not helping people in need simply because bad people might use the situation to their advantage.

1. profile image0
        PrettyPantherposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I agree.  If we change our basic values out of fear of terrorism, then we are cowards.  Do we want to be cowards?  I don't.

The military leaders agree with Donald Trump about the Syrian refugee resettlement.  Trump is the military's #1 choice for president because he is being a brave-man standing up like he is for what's right.  You have no idea because... Just the opposite is true...the military is feeling moral coming back into their veins again because of Trump being ready to take on the establishment and fight for America.  They will proudly serve in the military once again under Trump as commander-in-chief.   He is a nationalist! 

Trump annihilated Jeb Bush like he was a little boy. 

Those in power will kill Trump if they get a chance. He wears a bullet proof vest wherever he goes because he knows full well the danger.   

"No greater love has a man then to lay down his life..."
          That's strength! 

Coward?  phft ... here'e one for you...Climate change is racist wink

Bernie and Hillary will go along with the evil globalist establishment. They aren't leaders, they are puppets.

1. profile image0

So, now you are speaking for "the military" as though it is one being, not individuals with minds of their own, and not only that, you know exactly how "the military" feels.  Of course, you provide absolutely no backup for what you say.  I'm sure you can find a general or two who supports Trump and then claim that proves "the military is feeling moral coming back into their veins again because of Trump being ready to take on the establishment and fight for America." 

I am married to a retired military man who served three tours in Viet Nam, has been shot, stabbed, concussed, and left for dead in the fields of Cambodia, and who fully understands the potential consequences of Trump's reckless talk and childish posturing. Stop acting like you speak for the military when you are only speaking for your own Trump-worshiping self.  Real strength and bravery does not manifest itself in the outlandish, attention-seeking self-aggrandizement of Donald Trump.

I stand by my statement that if we change our basic values out of fear of terrorism, then we are cowards.

1. Credence2 profile image78
              Credence2posted 8 years agoin reply to this

I like that, "reckless talk and childish posturing" Your man has got more courage in his pinky than Trump can find within his entire empire. I don't give much credence to chicken-hawks who seem to know what is best for our military establishment.

Oh, your a Christian!  If you died and went to heaven, and an angel at the gate asked you, ‘Why should I let you in?’ What would your answer be?

sorry. Angels barring admission at the gates of anything isn't part of my belief system. I'm a follower of Christ. Thus the name Christian.

The question was:  "If you died and went to heaven, and an angel at the gate asked you, ‘Why should I let you in?’ What would your answer be?"

Sorry.  There is only one answer to that question and that wasn't it.   sad 
            A Christian would know the answer. . . But, Jesus Loves You! 
            Jesus loves everyone!

Q:  How do you know if someone is following Jesus Christ?

lol What are you purporting yourself to be? God? lol

Sorry. I can't keep up with all these weird little cults, their beliefs and, their need to find litmus tests only they and their weird little cult can pass. I hate to clue you in on this but Christianity existed long before your little cult (whatever it happens  to be) came into existence.

Either way,there is no secret handshake. Of course Jesus loves me. As he does everyone. Even those poor refugees you won't help.

This is the video post that I added the topic to.  Others came on to change the topic in another directions. 

LIVE TO LEARN  You were claiming to be a Christian.
      That wasn't the topic, but I called you on it.  Sorry!
      (Wrong answer.)

I don't know whether to offer a roll or a lol

2. Live to Learn profile image61

This is hilarious. You can't change the topic without going off the topic of the thread. If you are admitting to being off topic it appears you are being a tad hypocritical complaining that others are off topic, which you chose to do first.

Either way, I'll leave you in peace to enjoy your little soapbox.

3. colorfulone profile image78

Live to  LOL  ...  I can speak for the military leaders on what they said about Trump.  I know its true.  As for you, go do your own research and find out for yourself.  I have my inside information. You won't get any help from me because of your consistent negative attitude toward me.  No big deal!  You like to pick on what I say because it rubs you to wrong way...cats are usually smarter then that though... they just turn the other way.   But, you did give me a good laugh...like a medicine.   God Bless!   

Thank your husband for severing in the armed forces.  Glad he made it home alive.  What happened in Vietnam has nothing to do with the current national security Syrian refugee issue (unless you can tie that in).   
    smile smile smile: smile smile smile smile: smile smile smile smile: smile smile smile smile: smile smile smile smile: smile smile smile smile: smile smile
    Anyway, Trump said he will prosecute Hillary if he becomes president.
    Lots of things to look forward to with Trump as President.  smile

1. profile image0

My consistent, negative attitude is not toward you, personally, but toward your consistently inaccurate (polite word) statements that you continue to perpetrate no matter how many times you are shown to be wrong.  You even once stated "I have a critical mind." LOL  That one was good for a gigantic guffaw.

Stop posting stupid stuff and you won't get any blow back from anyone, including me.  Continue to post tripe and you'll continue to get called on it. 

My point about my husband was to illustrate the audacity of stating "the military believes" as though it is a single entity of only one mind.  If you want to thank my husband, or any veteran for that matter, do so by carefully choosing leaders who will use their military wisely, and not as cannon fodder to support their authoritarian delusions.

I have never said "I have a critical mind.".  NEVER! 
        That is false!  That is a "gigantic guffaw". 

However, I did say that I am a "critical thinker".  Big Difference! 
        "the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment."

"Stop posting stupid stuff and you won't get any blow back from anyone, including me.  Continue to post tripe and you'll continue to get called on it."

That sound insulting, controlling and like a threat.  sad   Disrespect.
        Jesus love you though. 

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12893656.jpg See!

1. profile image0

Okay, I was wrong.  You said "I am a critical thinker."  Full quote:  "I am a critical thinker and when I smell a conspiracy I do my research."  Just as funny.  Funnier, actually.

http://hubpages.com/politics/forum/1343 … ost2783536

2. profile image0

I see you continued to edit while I was posting.  Not a big difference.

A threat?  Wow, you're really reaching now.  It's a statement about responsibility and consequences, something critical thinkers usually understand.  You know, the responsibility to be truthful and accurate, and the realization that there are consequences to not being truthful and accurate.

4. colorfulone profile image78

LL,... Please ‪‎pray for ‪‎Iran because their ‪elections‬ are being held this Friday. The current leaders are tightening power and this may put greater pressure on ‪‎Christians.

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/take-actio … tion-time/

When I take a break from praying that self proclaimed Christians in my country can open their hearts to the poor people trying to flee conflict and war I'll jump right on that.

"When I take a break from praying that self proclaimed Christians in my country can open their hearts to the poor people trying to flee conflict and war I'll jump right on that."

Seriously...What Scripture do you base that kind of pray on?

You're off topic. If I reply to this I can assume you'll copy and paste forum rules again. Do you have any questions concerning the topic of the thread?

5. colorfulone profile image78

We went through this before four times I think, where I reminded you of the HubPages Forum Rules.  I remind you once again, LivetoLearn. 

What are the Forum rules?

We ask that all Hubbers choosing to participate adhere to these guidelines, in order to maintain the kind of resource everyone will love using and feel comfortable participating in:

Stick to the Topic: Please stay on the thread’s topic when replying to an existing thread. If you don’t see an open thread about something you’d like to discuss, please open a new thread.

Respect: Please maintain respect for other Hubbers, even if you don’t necessarily agree with them. Keep your language clean and don’t make personal attacks. By choosing to be civil, you make the discussion better for everyone involved.

Be Helpful and Supportive: We’re all here to learn, so please be constructive when providing feedback. Harassing, threatening, or intimidating other Hubbers is against our Terms of Use.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#forums-rules

Stick to the Topic: You are the one who pulled our exchange off topic. Blame yourself if you are not satisfied with the outcome.

Respect: Could you point out at what juncture you can claim I have been disrespectful, threatening, or intimidating?

1. profile image0

Don't feel lonely.  I've been presented with a copy and paste of the Hubpages Forum Rules and accused of being disrespectful.  In my case, I might actually have been disrespectful.  That's a judgment call.

Not today, though.  Today, I'm just direct.

I have to admit I'm at a loss.

6. colorfulone profile image78

Just as I thought, Live to Learn.  There is no Scripture to base that prayer on.  That's like howling at the moon not having Scripture to base our prayers on.  Prayer is the most important thing we can do, so I take it seriously when someone says they are praying. 

Thank God, He does answer prayers...but let's be serious as followers of Christ.  smile  There are Christian refugees being persecuted and martyred everyday in Syria and in other countries.  People's lives can be saved by our prayers. 

Our government needs to get the vetting right!  That's where the buck stops.  I pray they will, and soon.

Again, you are off topic. But, I will reply. There is no point in sharing my opinion on scripture. You have a closed mind to anything other than what you have been taught. I have a closed mind to what I see as unfortunate beliefs brought about by unscrupulous or uneducated preachers. But, I have learned over time that you can't open a closed heart through discussion on Hub Pages forums.

7. colorfulone profile image78

"But, I have learned over time that you can't open a closed heart through discussion on Hub Pages forums."

Live to Learn...we can't open a closed heart at all.
    Only God can do that.  Glad your learning.

"You have a closed mind to anything other than what you have been taught."

And, no I don't have a closed mind to anything other then what I have been taught.  That is false and insulting.  I live to learn!

I stay clear of  "unscrupulous or uneducated" preachers, too.  smile

Sometimes a closed heart is only the result of a willfully closed mind. Experience or education can help the mind to open. The heart will follow. You can credit God, of course. You wouldn't be  wrong in my opinion. But then I assume God is in all things.

By the Spirit.  smile

ADDED:

ISIS‬ has RELEASED the remaining 43 ‪‎Assyrian‬ ‪‎Christian‬ hostages that were abducted a year ago!  Prayers are being answered. 

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian- … -released/

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)