I was asked how I feel as Trump as President.

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (60 posts)
  1. peoplepower73 profile image89
    peoplepower73posted 7 years ago

Breaking News
    The United States of America will now be called Trumpland (pronounced Trumplund).
    Welcome to Trumpland:
    •    Where the President is a role model of how to deal with people.  It is now O.K. to say what you really think about others by using insults, and slander.
    •    Where the First Lady is a foreigner and was a former stripper and posed in the nude with another women.
    •    Where Hilary Clinton will be jailed for no criminal acts in Benghazi and her email.  She will then be put in front of firing squad.
    •    Where taxes will be lowered to zero for corporations and big moneyed interest and raised for the middle class.
    •    Where there is no balance of power in congress.  Congress will be renamed the Monolith.
    •    Where the Supreme Court will favor ultra-conservatism, Citizens United will not be overturned.
    •    Where Obama Care will be dismantled and we will be subject to the whims of the insurance companies to raise premiums to never seen before levels.
    •    Where Social Security will be privatized and the uniformed will be subject to the corruption and scams of the brokers and financial advisors.
    •    Where the corporations will fight for lower labor costs by not bringing jobs back here.
    •    Where regulations will be removed that protect us from pollution, drug increases, financial corruption, and fraud.
    •    Where our military that is already the greatest in the world will even be made greater.
    •    Where the President will bomb the shit out of the mid-east in order to destroy ISIS without any regard for the deaths of innocent men, women, and children.
    •    Where a wall will be built and 12 million Mexicans will be deported.
    •    Where no one will be allowed to enter the country unless they can answer no to the following question:  Are you a terrorists?
    •    It is now O.K. to be a racists, misogynists, homophobic, delusional sociopath.
    •    It is now O.K. to grab a women by her crotch, and kiss her without her consent, but it can only be done with beautiful women.  It’s O.K to call others fat pigs.
    •    Abortions will not be allowed under any circumstances.  All pregnancies will be full term. It is nobodies concern if the mother and/or the child have deficits. 
    •    It’s now O.K. to form groups to pray away the effects of LGBT.

1. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Whew, and that is just the beginning....

2. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Trump voters own every bit of that and I will remind them of it every step of the way. This is what they wanted. They knew all of it and they voted it into office. Unf@ck!ngbelievable.

3. dianetrotter profile image60
      dianetrotterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

People, it was evident, and devastating, early on that the poll predictors got it all wrong.  God allows these things for us to reflect on ourselves and evaluate our priorities.  Black people gained most of their freedoms through fighting opposition.

As a Christian, I see that the struggle continues.  I'm looking for guidance from the Holy Spirit to how to move forward with God's purpose for my life.  In spite of all, what do I do.  Revival starts from within.

4. PhoenixV profile image64
      PhoenixVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The First Lady is a foreigner. So much for playing the xenophobe card.  Hillary in front of a firingsquad? I imagine her pay to play people are gonna be upset. They gonna want a refund from the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea May Clampett Charity foundation.  I hope they didnt already spend the money on weddings and JayZ concerts.  They gonna have to decide whether they pay back Bruce Springsteen or the Saudis.

1. PhoenixV profile image64
        PhoenixVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Personally I would pay back the Saudis first.  Saudi Arabia or Qatar probably are legally allowed to cut a thiefs hands off, if they stole money or items, furnishings etc from a house. Whereas Springsteen probably be grateful someone buys CD.

5. mrpopo profile image71
      mrpopoposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It's nice to have the results of the election explained to me by the people who wrongly predicted the outcome of the election.

1. profile image0

Is there something in that list that is factually inaccurate?  Something Donald didn't say he was going to do?  Perhaps there is....

1. mrpopo profile image71

Aside from the foreigner First Lady's past career choices and choice of what to do with her own body (which is being not-so-subtly shamed by the OP), is there something in that list that has actually happened yet? Or am I to use a crystal ball to determine the list's accuracy?

1. profile image0

No, of course not. Are you saying Donald lied about what he's going to do? Or, are you saying he can't do those things because he's incompetent? Or, is there some other reason he won't do what he said he is going to do?

1. mrpopo profile image71

Ah, I see what you mean.

I replied to you somewhere about pacing and leading. I think Trump intentionally went to the extreme solutions to appeal to people emotionally, to then use that appeal to lead people towards more reasonable solutions while still addressing their concerns. If that happens I wouldn't classify it as lying or incompetence.

1. profile image0

Oh, so lying about what you really want to do in order to play with people's emotions to get them to agree to support what you actually want to do is not really lying.

Wow, I never knew that! Thanks for enlightening me. roll

1. profile image0
                  ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

And THAT was Trump and not Hilary huh ..........Yeeea .!

2. Live to Learn profile image60
                  Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It appears to be politics. Hillary played that game quite well, herself.

3. mrpopo profile image71

If he still addresses their concerns using less-extreme approaches I wouldn't call it "playing with people's emotions." More like guiding their emotions to constructive solutions.

Or maybe he does exactly what he promised. I don't know. I don't have a crystal ball.

I'll wait and see what happens.

2. peoplepower73 profile image89
            peoplepower73posted 7 years agoin reply to this

mrpopo: I left out one thing. He will have his tiny hands on the nuclear launch codes...God Help Us.  You voted for him for anti-establishment.  What you have is more establishment then we have had in a long time and it is all Republican.  There is no balance of power remaining.  Our democracy will be in shambles.

1. Live to Learn profile image60

Oh my gosh you said tiny hands. Bet you'll be the first one audited, silenced and shipped to Alaska. If it's not too late delete that post. For God's sake man. They are already listening.

smile

2. mrpopo profile image71

Trump is establishment? Are we talking about the guy who ran against the Democrats, the Republicans, Hollywood, the Media, Wall Street and the elites?

1. profile image0

Exactly ! ++++++++++

No, the new establishment is the monolithic GOP that now controls the house, the senate, and soon the Supreme Court.  ahorseback, you will have no one else to blame because those nasty liberals won't be in control of anything, but your ultra conservative friends will control everything.  It's just what the founders wanted, no balance of power, just like the Constitution does not state.  Democracy and the republic is down the tubes. Welcome to Trumpland.

Live to Learnposted 7 years ago

You guys. Sheesh.

1. profile image0

Lol. You own it. Relish your "victory" because you earned it with your vote.

This childish ignorance we are seeing on the forums today from the left is quite saddening.

1. profile image0

Ignorance means lack of knowledge. Please show where anything I have stated here today demonstrates a lack of knowledge.

It means a little more than that. I use the term toward the liberals bemoaning their lot in life today in that they lack understanding. By choice, it appears to me, so I can't find much gumption to look for a sympathetic stance.

1. profile image0

We, or at least I, am not bemoaning my lot. My sole mission in being here today is to make sure you know that we know exactly what you just voted for. There shall be no wiggling out of it, no blaming of the DNC or the Globalists or the Bernie Bros. Y'all voted for the man and his policies. Enjoy it. Rejoice. This is what you wanted. Be proud.

2. profile image0

But that leftist attitude  is true to form,   The right sat on its hands for eight years while the left played  political football with our future , political correctness and divisiveness working  to globalize America !    Last night , good or bad , we took it all back.  Some on  the left are the lousiest winners ever because they accomplished nothing ! And the poorest losers now because of immaturity and petty childishness .

1. profile image0

Really? It's childish to congratulate you on your vote and remind you exactly what you voted for?

Wow, who knew?

We are not children here. Your intent is clear.

I simply ask for the left to grow up.

1. profile image0

Aw, really? 

I'm glad you encourage people to act with maturity and grace, regardless of their political persuasions.  Especially people who really matter, like people on internet forums.  It's extremely comforting to know your standards and expectations are so high.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IQ_XcztaXd0/hqdefault.jpg

1. profile image0

I actually tried to find a picture of Hilary beside the veteran quadriplegic  veterans that she has destroyed for years now . But  , I couldn't find her near enough to one !

1. profile image0

Yeah, because Hillary juxtaposed next to a veteran would be exactly the same.  Yeah.  roll

I am sincerely sorry that you are so bent out of joint. I hope you overcome it.

1. profile image0

Nope.  Not bent out of joint.  Just holding you accountable for your choices.  As I will for the next four years.  Get used to it.  smile

I would expect the same from you if Hillary were in office.  It is what we should do as Americans, right?  We are responsible for our actions. 

You're entitled to think I'm being immature; I just hope you hold your president to the same high standards.  Oh, wait, you've already demonstrated you don't.

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Does anyone really expect the left to  work with the right now ? After the last eight years of bully-ish whining  about  expanding every entitlement clause on the list  of wants .  Don't forget  , they see the end of a free ride , that can't be easy !

1. Jean Bakula profile image92
      Jean Bakulaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It's the left who was blocked by every single thing President Obama tried to do to help and change our country for the better.

Trump received a telegram of congrats from Putin, his buddy, first thing. Be very scared.

I'm going to enjoy the next few years. Previously we had to listen to all the conspiracy theories from the far right. Now it's the far left's turn.

4. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 7 years ago

However you look at it, this is a triumph for politicians who do not think the truth is important, who are happy to fire up the worst impulses of a population, exploit their worst fears and make promises that are undeliverable without dire consequences (trade wars, real wars and persecution of minorities on a grand scale which would require a fully developed police state).

Trump will become a model for politicians worldwide. Don't stick to the truth, tell people what they want to hear, stoke rage and attack anyone who cannot defend themselves...

The US has lost its moral authority and opened us to an era of demagogues and populists of the worse kind.

Glad to see a genuine conservative, Angela Merkel draw a line in the sand and declare that people of all kinds matter.

But that is not going to be enough.

Will Apse: Others have done this.  Their names were Mussolini and Hitler.

5. Aime F profile image69
    Aime Fposted 7 years ago

While I think the implications of electing a man who spews offensive and inappropriate commentary on the regular are dangerous in themselves, I'm not sure how much of Trump's extreme intent will have legs to stand on.

Abortion, for example:  is it really within his power to completely overturn current abortion laws and flip it to the extreme opposite?  I am admittedly not super familiar with how American politics work in that sense but it seems like it would (or at least should) be highly difficult, time-consuming, and met with extreme opposition making meaningful attempts to kill it in its tracks.  And don't get me wrong, it's still incredibly concerning that there are people who voted for him because they are in favour of this radical crap, but if he is incapable of actually putting it into action there is some solace in that.

I also take issue with bringing Melania into it.  What she has done with her body should not be a hit against her or her husband (he does enough stupid sh*t on his own).  Does posing in the nude make her less respectable?  Why?  It shouldn't.  As someone (presumably) for women's rights and equality, I think you're being a bit hypocritical here.

1. profile image0

I agree that we shouldn't care what Melania has done in the past as long a it isn't illegal or did not harm anyone. That said, I can guarantee you that evangelical Christians would be screaming at the top of the Jesus-lovin' lungs if Michelle had so much as looked at another woman. Heck, one of these Christians posted a photoshopped image of Hillary ogling another woman's breasts to savage Hillary on these forums. That same Christian believes Michelle Obama's used to be a man and thinks that's horrible. That same Christian is now singing the praises of an LGBT-lovin' Trump. Christians have been exposed for the hypocrites they are in their support for Trump.

1. Jean Bakula profile image92
        Jean Bakulaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have usually found R's to be hypocrites. Obama's behavior had to be beyond reproach all the time, so did Michele's. I understand a lot of people don't like Hillary. But she never was charged with any of her supposed crimes or indicted for any of them.

Peaceful protests are going on in many blue states, not that it can change anything, it was a legal election and Trump won it, fair and square. But he's said he would use nukes, ban Muslims, will appoint all conservative judges to the Supreme Court, outlaw abortion and punish women for it. He has mocked the handicapped, bragged about grabbing and assaulting women and more. He is a pathological liar. I'm scared.

And although he wants to not let anyone else into the country illegally and send everyone back, his wife Melania worked in the US without being a citizen, and had to marry him to become one. She can't even speak fluent English.

1. profile image0

Yes, but he will make America great again. How do we know? He told us!

Seriously, the man is a menace to our country. I have a feeling that he will be given a stern talking to by some powerful people. Trump is a coward at heart so I won't be surprised if he toes a certain line. He will still cause horrible damage to our country, though.. He and the Repubs get to pick the next member of the Supreme Court.

1. profile image0

If Trump did nothing whatsoever at all , he would simply amount to  a political balancing of what Obama has  amounted to in eight years ,except for executive actions .     I suggest a lot of people become accustomed to not getting every wish granted from government that they think they are entitled to . Especially young liberals .

This is life - grow a pair.

2. Aime F profile image69
        Aime Fposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh, I don't doubt it.  Doesn't mean anyone else has to sink to that level though, you know?  I'd be defending her regardless of her political affiliation and I'd hope everyone else who values women and their freedom to make personal choices free from judgment would do the same.  Unfortunately not everyone does, but that speaks to their character (or lack thereof).

6. Kimah Raheem profile image57
    Kimah Raheemposted 7 years ago

I was honestly shocked at the results. At some point Hilary Clintons numbers where higher than Trumps.

7. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 7 years ago

What do I think of Trump as US president.

Like most of the rest of the world.

HUilllRALL BARFFFFF UARLLL ARGGGG hillbillies BARFFFF nic, red nic.
    Sorry I should not do that in public especially in front of 100% Zionist.

1. profile image0

Be careful Castle , your maturity is showing ,........Maybe that's why you are in the situation you are in now .

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
        Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Just because I didn't brown nose the last
        little Hitler Republican war monger who fired me from the US. I will keep my soul rule of honestly and no harm. My karma will run over his dogma in the long run.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)