jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

A case of - be careful what you wish for, you may get it.

1. jackclee lm profile image80
    jackclee lmposted 5 months ago

The Russian collusion investigation of the Trump administration was sought after by the Democrats after they lost the 2016 election. Now that it is being conducted, it seems Hillary and Mueller are deep in this Russian uranium deal...
    Could not have happened to a nicer bunch...
    The truth shall set you free...

1. colorfulone profile image84
      colorfuloneposted 5 months agoin reply to this

I'm sure people are waking up after the latest revelations that are finally being reported on fake news.  I hope they remember the names and faces of all the liars the betrayed their trust.  Betrayal is something that is very difficult to forgive. 

Anyone ever going to apologize to us for their attacks on us because they didn't like hearing the truth? I have no hard feelings, I hold no grudges, I forgive everyone of everything everyday.  But, I sure am enjoying seeing Hillary burn like the lying witch she is.  Trump supporters deserve respect and so does President Trump...he just keeps on winning and proven right.

Go Trump!

jackclee lmposted 5 months agoin reply to this

So where are the apologies from the media... the silence is deafening.

The media is not covering that business is beginning to boom.
          That President Trump's growth agenda is working.
          That the economy is growing.

One dear lady didn't know that Trump had passed any legislation, I promptly let her know they are all on the White House website for anyone to read.  Its no wonder people have such cognitive dissonance, they are not being told the truth.  I don't blame them, I blame the corrupt politicians and the fake media.

2. colorfulone profile image84

I'm seeing lots of apologies on social media like this, not from media though.

"Trump, I apologize to you and your supporters. I know I haven’t been kind to you over the past few weeks, but that is over. All I can say is two things: I love you and your supporters and yippie ki-yay. Let’s unify this country!"  ....  I love it!

That is wonderful! A patriot.

People are getting red pilled.

2. Readmikenow profile image96
      Readmikenowposted 5 months agoin reply to this

The liberals I know are reacting emotionally and not addressing the facts.  I have to smile when I show them the facts and they either don't understand what they're seeing or the shrug their shoulders and say "so what?" It's typical. I don't think any liberal Democrats I know will say..."these facts are disturbing and this is serious." Typical.

The Podesta brothers...
        http://nypost.com/2017/10/23/john-podes … sia-probe/

The Obama Administration is in on the Russian deal...

2. Paul Winger profile image61
    Paul Wingerposted 5 months ago

Another desperate attempt to side-track the orange POS' lunacy. Impeach that lying sack of sh*t.

3. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 5 months ago

Certain people post in some form of haiku.
    Almost like chanting
    Mantra

working