Who 's Russian Collusion's laid bare for all to see .....now ?

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (120 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Interesting , in a "we  all told you so " kind of way , to have watched the Democratic , DNC , scam process sift  itself out in this last election cycle ............boom boom boom boooooom , .......And Now Folks ,   who really colluded ?

Hilary "Uranium One "  Clinton ?

1. Randy Godwin profile image59
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I'll ask you the same question I've queried other Trumpsters. Why do you care if we made a deal with Russia on the uranium ore? Do you believe either the US or Russia need more nuclear weapons?

And we only have 80% left we still cannot use all of, so set me straight on why you care. roll

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Why do I care ? How about this ,this is why you should care ?  Because the Clinton mafia machine sold out America for  $ profit alone and more than once  too .        I understand why so many of you suffered "Trump Derangement " but  aside from ones political ideology ;   How about simple patriotism ?

Also the donations from Russia and from political Russian interests ;  Went to the Clinton Foundation Initiative .

Now , Let's talk about the Clinton / Chinese weapons tech. deals .

So we shouldn't do any kinds of deals with Russia, is that it? No wheat or grain sales, Nothing? How is that being patriotic? And you're happy with Trump making money when he charges Secret Service agents tourist rates when they have to guard him at Trump properties. Now that's patriotic~ lol

1. profile image0

Piecing away America's national defense resources for personal gain is exactly the issue , ALL during the Obama , Clinton , Holder , Lynch  administration  While alleging  "Russian - Trump Collusion " all through the , nomination ,election and Trump presidential  cycle , including  NOW the  Obama , Clinton  D.O.J. dossier ?

Is that all perhaps just the Clinton way of doing business?

1. colorfulone profile image78
              colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yes it is, the Clintons have always blamed the opposition with their own crimes, corruption and sins.  The list goes on...

2. profile image0
        promisemposted 6 years agoin reply to this

We will make money off the Russians on American uranium until we don't want them to have access to it anymore. That's capitalism.

2. Readmikenow profile image94
      Readmikenowposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I must admit.  Liberals make me laugh. Such hypocrisy.  Donald Trumps son simply met with someone from Russia and the left went crazy with cries of "collusion." We find out Hillary's campaign paid millions to a foreign government for a discredited dossier and all you hear are crickets. Where are the cries of collusion?  Now, Hillary sold our uranium reserves to Russia for personal gain.  Significant funds went to the Clinton foundation  See, Hillary used her position as Secretary of State to get rich from foreign governments. I know liberals may not understand this but that is a big no no. Guess what? This has been covered by the mainstream media as well as "right wing" media.  I really believe this is a bit more complicated than a liberal can understand.  Dealing with reality and honesty is always such a struggle for them.

3. crankalicious profile image88
      crankaliciousposted 6 years agoin reply to this

LOCK HER UP!!

2. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 6 years ago

I'm finding this new development disgusting, but I should have known she was involved in that dossier. I couldn't understand her constant 'Russia' wolf crying. It seemed so pointless. But, if she'd paid for a dossier of dirt from the Russians I suppose she just couldn't grasp the fact that she wasn't getting her money's worth out of it.

We will, of course, get signature Hillary excuses on this one.

But you apparently don't find the dossier on Trump "disgusting." Or the fact the dossier was started by a Republican. lol

And once again, no one seems to want to address my question re the uranium sales. Why not?

Roger Stone said yesterday that the Republican is Paul Singer, a wealth lobbyist.  Stone seemed pretty confident.  He has very good sources!

Another never Trumper, RINO.

Looks like Stone's source was correct.  Washington Free Beacon came out and said Singer was the original funder of the fake news dossier before Hillary Clinton's campaign funded Fusion GPS's efforts.

2. Live to Learn profile image60
        Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I am not certain how you came to the conclusion that I wasn't disgusted. Are you funding a dossier on me?

As to the Uranium. I don't know that I have ever weighed in on that issue so you'll have to continue trading barbs with someone who give a s##t. smile

No dossier on you, I already know you're on DT's side. roll

1. Live to Learn profile image60

Don't know why I keep repeating myself, here. Since the left leaners don't appear to want to bother to read what anyone without pompoms in their hands type. I was anti Hillary. I am pro let's stop fighting about the past. Don't really understand what is so difficult to understand about that. Maybe, someday, someone on the left can enlighten us.

Despite your lack of pompoms, I do read your posts, LTL. smile

1. Live to Learn profile image60

smile Well, I think my primary crime is expecting no more, no less, from the guy with the orange hair. He just isn't as adept at hiding his sleaziness as the other politicians. I am hoping the American public can open it's eyes to the corruption of our government and stop whining about each other so we can begin to band together.

1. wilderness profile image94
                  wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

"He just isn't as adept at hiding his sleaziness as the other politicians."

Boy, you got that one right! big_smile

3. GA Anderson profile image89
        GA Andersonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hi there Randy, I will offer an answer to your questions.

I was skeptical of the "dossier" from the start. And I also found it disgusting from the start - but not because I think it was true, (as it seems you do). I do recall some association of McCain's name with it in the beginning, but I don't recall any of the details - so I can't address that part.

Regarding the uranium deal... I do think it is a big deal, but only due to the details of the possible involvement of Hillary, (and Bill?), and her foundation, and, the FBI. I don't think Russia's ownership of that 20%, (and here I am once again not really familiar with the details), is a catastrophe, and since I understand that there were approximately eight other departments involved in the approval, I am not sure how to consider the implications of Hillary's State Dept. approval.

GA

1. profile image0
          promisemposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Is that all you have GA? (Once again, to use your words.) Just a blanket acceptance by the right-wing media that the dossier isn't factual?

If you are a capitalist as you claim on other posts, what is wrong with a Canadian company that owns American property selling its shares to a Russian company?

If State was one of nine voting members on the deal, and Clinto wasn't even involved in the vote, why was her involvement a "big deal"?

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

1. GA Anderson profile image89

Hmm.. I am beginning to notice a pattern here promisem. I say one thing and you read it to mean whatever it needs to mean to meet your perspective of a conservative opinion.

I said I was skeptical of the dossier. Your comment appears to say that because I didn't automatically accept it as true I had "Just a blanket acceptance by the right-wing media that the dossier isn't factual?"

I don't see how being skeptical indicates a blanket acceptance. Now that it appears that it was a Democrat financed piece of opposition research, perhaps a bit of skepticism was warranted. Or not. Maybe you can tell me why you automatically accepted it as true. or at least how my skepticism equates to blanket belief that it was false?

Your comment challenging my statement on the uranium deal - with me being a capitalist and all, is even more confusing. What I said; "I don't think Russia's ownership of that 20%, (and here I am once again not really familiar with the details), is a catastrophe..." doesn't seem to say I do have a problem with it. How do you read it otherwise?

Your last question, though, is one that indicates your perspective best. If it turns out that there was bribery, influence seeking charity donations, FBI investigations, and covert pay-offs, (Bill's speech payment), connected to Hillary and her State Dept., don't you think that would be a big deal?

Surely you don't have a blanket acceptance of stuff like that as just business as usual in the Clinton's political world?

GA

2. Randy Godwin profile image59

Well GA, you apparently aren't aware that much of the dossier has been proven correct by alternate sources. Not all as of yet, but I think it's only a matter of time...

You are right Randy, I am not very aware of the details of the dossier - the truths or the falsehoods, or more recent news about what truths have been proven or falsehoods exposed.

When it first hit the news I did take a brief look, but as I recall, when I got to the part that spoke of "Golden Showers" I became skeptical enough to not care to dig deeper.

I think I recall that it was given to the FBI. What resulted from that? What details have been proven true? Or false? Tell me more... Tell what you know to be proven true?

*Are you and Kelly Ann sharing "Alternate" sources now?

GA

I'm going by what the members of the investigating have reported, GA. Sorry I don't have a link as I thought this was well known, except by Fox watchers of course.

1. profile image0

Good point ,  It is after all Fox  , that brings most of today's truth's to ALL our  doors .

Stop it Mike, you're killin' me! lol

"Sorry I don't have a link"...you crack me up Randy.  This is good but even better "this was well known, except by Fox watchers of course."  Yeah, things in Trumps dossier are proven true...and only Fox doesn't cover it and no news organization reporting this have no links to the story.  Beautiful! I'm sure Benghazi was also the result of a YouTube video...Hillary had no idea about her server being cleaned "you mean with a cloth?" Randy, this stuff my be believable with liberals..the rest of us are not taken in by it.

That's pity Mike, you sorta prove my point because you haven't heard of things already proven by separate intelligence agencies. As I said earlier, if you watch Fox you miss a lot of REAL news.

Randy, I make my living doing research.  If anything you said had a molecule of truth, I would know.  You can't provide links because they're aren't any. You can't produce anything proven by separate intelligence agencies because there isn't any.  Provide proof or admit I'm right.   Such games.  Geeeze.

Mike, just minutes ago on Erin Burnette a congressman named Nadler--I think I spelled his name correctly--reiterated my earlier claim of some of the dossier being proven through other intel agencies. He also said none of it has been debunked yet. As I said, you'll have to get off Fox to learn something, Mike.

I have no need to make up stuff when it's on the real news.

Randy, A Democrat political hack like Jerrold Nadler being interviewed by Erin Burnette on CNN? They have about as much proof of things and you do.  This sad.  You have nothing, they have nothing, because there is nothing.  Geeze.

3. GA Anderson profile image89

Well Randy, I suppose that Fox News barb might have been directed at me, and although I do occasionally tune-in to catch their slant on breaking issues, (as I do with CNN also), I wouldn't call myself a Fox watcher.

Anyway ... Knowing that Google is my friend, I looked for news, old and new, about that dossier, and so far about the most helpful I found was an Oct 25th article from the New York Times.

I don't want to form an opinion from just one article, but it was a general overview that at least helps me understand your claims.

I know I may not have looked deep enough to find those validations you mentioned from members of the investigation(s), but the NYT article did include this:

"How much of the dossier has been substantiated?"

"There has been no public corroboration of the salacious allegations against Mr. Trump, nor of the specific claims about coordination between his associates and the Russians. In fact, some of those claims have been challenged with supporting evidence. For instance, Mr. Trump’s longtime personal lawyer, Michael D. Cohen, produced his passport to rebut the dossier’s claim that he had secret meetings in Prague with a Russian official last year."

Since it also confirmed that McCain gave a copy to the FBI, and, you say these issues are supposedly well-known by most informed folks, I would be glad to dig a little deeper, (to ensure an informed opinion), if you could point me in the direction of those validations you say you read about.

GA

3. abwilliams profile image68
    abwilliamsposted 6 years ago

Randy, we can finally agree on something!

There are many Reps that never wanted Trump (nor any other Outsider) in D.C., no doubt about it!

How long does it take to drain a very large swamp?

4. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

roll

5. abwilliams profile image68

Spot on Mike.

(Since Trump), if there's even a hint that Trump, or any person associated with him, has been within a mile of a Russian, it has been breaking News...call out the Investigative teams, hold the presses! 

Now, with all that's coming out, what can the Dems say?
    Well, a Republican may have initiated the dossier.
    Well,  something in those documents, may be true.

The facts: Hillary was supposed to win and we were to never know of any Clinton shenanigans.
    Trump came to town, rocked the boat and then it became all hands on deck to coverup their 'actions', destroying Trump in the process.

If only as much effort went into taking care of the people's business, as does into furthering careers and lining pockets.

"Crooked Hillary".....he had that right!

6. profile image0

Simple truth is this ; Hilary's  voters wore blinders all through that campaign and election .  Her and Bills  Russian collusion's WERE   covered by the larger and smaller outlets of mostly  conservative news outlets all during the campaign !

All  of you Fox News- haters ,  should have at least listened then . Perhaps now you wouldn't be suffering the Trump Derangement , that of losing an election that became so personal for you .
    Something politics shouldn't ever be .

7. colorfulone profile image78

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13757783.jpg

You gotta remember that people who watch liberal media are told what to think, they are programmed to think their fake news is a big deal and then the real news is a nothingburger.  I hate seeing the brainwashing that happens with my own brother who mostly watches MSNBC which is just nonsense, and he believes their nonsense and therefore talks political nonsense that becomes core beliefs.  Otherwise, he is a great person.

8. abwilliams profile image68

...and then there's talk radio! Many moons ago I'd share my opinion on something (I've apparently always been opinionated wink and I'd hear about a guy on the radio. Started listening and was sucked in. So many personalities and opinions and citizens from all around the Nation calling in with their opinions. Been hooked on talk radio for a  long time! Love it!

1. profile image0

Brietbart !

9. Randy Godwin profile image59
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

Turn over to CNN. They are discussing it now.

10. Randy Godwin profile image59

And back to the original topic, are any of you Trumpsters aware the uranium stays in the country even though the Russians own the company? I'd wager not as Fox News only tells you what riles you guys up, not the whole truth about the deal. Gee whiz guys, check the facts!! sad

11. VanessaJanes profile image72
    VanessaJanesposted 6 years ago

As I sit back and wait for the official findings of the Mueller investigation, I am amazed at the lengths some will go to claim they already know the innocence or guilt of Trump and Co, and now Clinton and Co.

Charges are now being filed. We don't yet know who or what, but this is serious business. It will be fascinating to see how much defending of the home team will continue as the evidence of wrongdoing grows or withers, as the case may be.

Good attitude, Vanessa. I think many of us will be educated as to what heights some will go to reach the pinnacle of power in the US. Not to mention the division created in our country for the sake of a buffoons ego. Thank goodness the end may be in sight. smile

1. VanessaJanes profile image72
        VanessaJanesposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I think it's been five months since Mueller began the investigation? That's actually not too bad for a first indictment.

I wonder when the tweets will come. smile

The talking heads are betting Trump's mentors will try to hold Donnie's tweets down. Good luck with that! lol

12. Randy Godwin profile image59

I suppose my antagonists have crashed by the lack of response to my posts. Ah well, tomorrow is another day....

You finally got something right Randy; Tomorrow is another day... and here it is, but your thought that your "antagonists have crashed" is a stretch that I doubt any objective observer would agree with.

My better judgement told me to just move on because you refused to support any of your claims, or even discuss points that conflicted with your perceived truth - and then comes this "crashed" thought. What kind of friend would I be if I just let you roll on believing that?

Since I have to consider that I might be included in that "antagonists" group, I have to offer you an 'alternate' explanation; at least this antagonist has recognized the futility of getting anything more than anti-Trump perspectives from you. This antagonist has realized that you won't even consider any information that conflicts with your anti-Trump claims.

Randy, I don't think your antagonists have crashed, they are just taking a break to pick the brick fragments from their foreheads.

GA

GA, I thought you knew that "crashed" meant gone to bed. lol Not anything to do with your comments.

Thanks Randy. Once more we see the value of context.

GA

Well, you apparently weren't a flower child GA, or you'd recognize the lingo. tongue

He's just a youngster, Randy - too young to have been part of it then.

No wonder he misunderstood me. Just a youngster, eh?

And why has this thread been cancelled? yikes

2. GA Anderson profile image89

Nobody is as old as you Wilderness, but I did try to make up for what I missed. ;-)

Ga

2. GA Anderson profile image89

You're right Randy, I wasn't a flower child. I am not quite a youngster as Wilderness quipped, but I did miss Woodstock by a couple years. I recognized your use of "crash" after you clued me in, but it didn't come to me the first time around.

They do say memory is the first thing to go, but I can't remember what the second thing was. ;-)

*The thread isn't cancelled as far as I can tell.

GA

My Mistake GA, when I made my last comment there was a page 5 listed which when clicked said there were no comments. Weird!  I too missed Woodstock but attended the Byron Rock Festival near Macon, Ga.

Flower Power! tongue

13. Randy Godwin profile image59

We may get the opportunity to see a POTUS pardon his son and his son-in-law before it's all over. And his fans will simply love it! Sometimes I detest my fellow man...  sad

14. profile image0

The biggest lesson in all of these investigations  IS that those on the left believed everything that Obama / Hilary Clinton did was ordained by the gods of politics and officiated by the emotional mindset of National Enquirer like media  .

The ones who needed investigating the most ARE the investigators !
    -Lynch
    -Comey
    -Holder
    -Mueller.........all of these are as guilty as sin for creating this dossier.

At least those on the right are attempting the draining ALL of the culprits  down the tubes while the left dallies in political emotions led by face-book fore-mat .

Sad but gospel .

15. Kathleen Cochran profile image80
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

Trump.  He committed treason, not opposition research.  Not that I expect most of the readers of this discussion to recognize the difference.

"Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution. The term aid and comfort refers to any act that manifests a betrayal of allegiance to the United States, such as furnishing enemies with arms, troops, transportation, shelter, or classified information."

What has Trump done that fits the definition of Treason?  As far as I know, Trump has not waged war with America or given arms, troops etc. to it's enemies.

2. profile image0

And yet , you still can't see Hilary's entire treasonous history ?

Please give a link to HRC's charges and convictions. Or least a list of them if you dare.

1. profile image0

Randy ;No one here has to provide for your learning experiences , suffice to say you can do your own clerk work .    For your information  however , all one needs  is  a decent source of mainstreaming media and common sense . Perhaps  a little life provided wisdom ; boom ......there, now  you have a start .

I already knew you had nothing, so no surprise as there's nothing to your claim. She hasn't been convicted or charged with anything. Fox spin and talking points is where you get your info.

16. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 6 years ago

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22815196_1732417166816634_5519306473904962032_n.jpg?oh=48b88ae960aa2b92143cd8c118b6c09d&oe=5A72EF1D

17. profile image0

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22788710_10154875356585896_186370232374281372_n.jpg?oh=6f63a6fe8a77da47baa54bf4398fb89c&oe=5A767103

18. Randy Godwin profile image59

This entire thread is based on false claims by Fox News and other right wingnut media sources to draw attention away from the Trump/Russia collusion investigation. Now that the first charges and indictments will be served on one or more Trump minions early next week by Mueller we'll see who's in deep doo doo.

I suspect those targeted with the first charges will really consider if they want to take the fall for their superiors. Even if Trump Pardons them they cannot escape state charges of wrongdoing. The $hit may hit the fan shortly. smile

1. profile image0

Wow , you really still suffer  Trump Derrangment ?    Seriously ?     I thought that that had pretty much passed through the digestive systems of most of the  pundits here.

Here is a prefect example of CNN propaganda.
        http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact … s_10272017

1. profile image0

You know , the entire country of Russia  as a nation could come forth and  say "   We created the entire "Russian /Trump Connection  " scenario to totally F.U. the entire election process in America"...........................

And Democrats would  say ........."..It's just a Trump  conspiracy" .

2. Randy Godwin profile image59

Apparently you know nothing about the dossier or the uranium deal, Horsey. This is old news in both cases and no reason to charge anyone with anything. Perhaps you can enlighten me on what HRC did illegally re the uranium deal? You do realize the Russians simply bought a company and cannot export any ore outside of the country? Or do you? roll

1. profile image0

How nice it was for the owners of the Uranium one to donate millions to the Clinton foundation .........and timely too. and all just when the Clinton's were about to pay for Chelsea's  wedding for one .

Now lets talk about the Chinese acquiring U.S.  missile defense technology from Bill ?

No thanks, I've already heard the Fox talking points on the subject.tongue

1. profile image0

You mean the Fox News , the most trusted ,popular news source in media today , That Fox News?

19. profile image0

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22851951_10154879368240896_3221122159416946541_n.jpg?oh=159bcd82227104ffbe33be6a5f4a1f6c&oe=5AA6627D

If Hillary was in the pocket of the Russians, why wouldn't Putin favor her for President?  His greatest asset would be POTUS. 

What steps did Putin take to support the election of Hillary?

1. profile image0
        Onusonusposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Who says the Russian mafia is smart?

So, you agree that it doesn't make sense.

1. profile image0

Not what I said at all.

Then what are you saying? The cartoon says Hilary was bribed. If the Russians already had a convenient stooge in Hillary, why would they favor a Trump presidency? I'm trying to figure out your logic

What makes you think the Russians preferred Trump to Clinton?  Because liberals plastered it all over social media for months?

All I can say to this is, "oh, brother." I think you are seeing what you want to see and nothing else. I suspect that you will continue to see with your own filter all the way to the end of this investigation, regardless of the outcome.

Fair enough.  I'll continue to question, you can continue to make assumptions you can't back up.  As in "Russia wanted Trump to win".

(Everything I've seen so far on what actions Russia took indicate, in the words of the FBI, that the goal was to disrupt American society, not to get a particular candidate elected.  The assumption that they worked towards Trumps election is quite unfounded, then.)

2. profile image0

Go back, read again.

Why don't you explain it to me like I'm an 8-year-old?

1. profile image0

Because an eight year old would get it the first time.

20. Kathleen Cochran profile image80
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

We all have points of view.  Fair enough.  But who has gotten arrested and who hasn't?

Much of this discussion took place before last Monday.  What do folks have to say now?

Fake News! tongue

21. profile image0

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23244178_722899554574687_4835707371678889301_n.jpg?oh=9103c8152f5d6f60a578d65222a18f75&oe=5A63BC94

1. profile image0

Perfect !

22. colorfulone profile image78

That is satire I'm sure but none the less...
    Pray for Donna...who helped rig the election for you know who.

1. profile image0

Thoughts and prayers...

23. ptosis profile image67
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

Silence ... total silence ...
    Let me answer that for you H:

Trump Voters Won’t Support Impeachment Even If Collusion Is Proven (says poll)
    why? Trumpeteers are no different than you or I.

"Coming or going, you stick to your beliefs instead of questioning them. When someone tries to correct you, tries to dilute your misconceptions, it backfires and strengthens them instead. Over time, the backfire effect helps make you less skeptical of those things which allow you to continue seeing your beliefs and attitudes as true and proper."- https://youarenotsosmart.com/2011/06/10 … re-effect/

24. tritrain profile image70
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

I can't relate to hard-headed, stubborn thinking like that.  I think for that reason Trumpeteers are not like me at all.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)