jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

The Pedophile Lost the Alabama Senate Elction

1. Paul Winngert profile image60
    Paul Winngertposted 5 weeks ago

Another big f*ck you to the orange POS. That's all I had to say.

1. ahorseback profile image79
      ahorsebackposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

And I'm sure like you , That's the entire woman's issue too!  Stick it to the one  with a different hair color  ? Take issue with  hair color , you must have incredible depth ! .

2. Paul Winngert profile image60

If you voted for Roy Moore and are angry that he lost, look on the bright side!!
    He’s available to babysit your daughter!

Lets see , Our governing senate ,  R-- 238  -------D---194, ?     Got a ways to go with that real obstructionism , so why if Obama was such a kingly leader do the left suffer such huge loss after ?

The babysitters ,D - Franken, D - Conyers ,.......i think I smell some more seats being lost ?
      2018- seats up for grabs - D -24 , R -8 .I -2 , look to the future 2018 , just around the corner .

3. Paul Winngert profile image60

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13822636.jpg

1. Live to Learn profile image80
      Live to Learnposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

LOL. First off, the man has not been brought up on charges, tried or convicted. But,, hey, typical to just call him a pedophile with nothing more than heresay. I wouldn't have voted for him without him being vindicated of the charges but I do respect the law.

As to your statistics I don''t think 'pedophile' was the first and foremost thought on anyone's mind who voted against him, in your statistics rated by color.

4. ahorseback profile image79
    ahorsebackposted 5 weeks ago

Paul , All the new party of obstruction  has to scream is racist and the black votes come running , rapist and the women come in the other door ,  Simply put , we have entered the age of Portable Victimization and The Instantly offended , for the left .    Next couple of years we'll see elective  protections for the left wing elitist academia  , why should they be left out  surely we can have a entitlement program for the  jobless trolls.

1. Aime F profile image84
      Aime Fposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Are you suggesting that black people and women are too simple to make informed decisions on how to vote and will just eat up buzz words? Only the mighty white male is capable of making a well-informed, well-rounded decision?

Might want to rethink that one. smile

Apparently most of  the left is easily lead , It's obviously true that facts ,laws , statistics and morality has little place in your ideology. Where lies , false accusation and phony victimology in this case does .

Explain the hypocrisy  ?

Oh... so you’re going to stand by that? Alright then.

Hopefully ,As you mature you'll  begin to see the light of your bias and false cause? Most do .

It seems you haven’t yet so I’m not sure why you’re being so condescending.

I almost can't help myself , The hypocrisy of your party is almost total  and incredibly obvious .

What do you mean you almost can’t help yourself? You literally cannot help yourself. You make that abundantly clear.

If you think hypocrisy is strictly a problem that resides on the left side of the political spectrum then you need to take your own advice and “see the light of your bias.”

5. Paul Winngert profile image60

Tomorrow when the sun rises, birds will still sing, rivers will still flow and ROY MOORE WILL STILL BE A LOSER!

1. IslandBites profile image90
      IslandBitesposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

...and Trump, times two.

working