We Must Elect Roy Moore!

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (128 posts)
  1. Sychophantastic profile image85
    Sychophantasticposted 6 years ago

President Trump is fully backing Roy Moore for the Alabama U.S. Senate seat. Thank God!

Jesus spoke to me the other night and said that this was the right thing to do. I personally don't care whether or not Roy Moore dated teenage girls when he was in his thirties. The important thing about Roy Moore is that he's a good Christian and supports Christian values and his opponent, Doug Jones, is an abortion-loving Democrat.

If a pedophile has my values, I will support him over somebody who doesn't share my values any day. This doesn't mean I support pedophilia. It just means that I don't support abortion and gun control and force insurance and all the other horrible things Democrats support.

1. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Nice to see you in the forums again.  smile
      God bless!

2. Sychophantastic profile image85
      Sychophantasticposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I have a cousin in Alabama and when he was 22 he married his wife, who was 13-years-old. This was a church marriage.

Some of us have different, biblically-supported views that need to be respected. We've been fighting for our rights and Roy Moore will continue to fight for those who believe the Bible is the word of God.

Wow!  I guess I have mixed feeling about it but I don't have any say in any State except for the one I reside in.  So, I did a little research.  I had no idea of Alabama's code on marriage laws, law of the land.  I imagine that has been controversial over the years, decades.

"Generally. Marriages may be solemnized by any licensed minister of the gospel in regular communion with the Christian church or society of which the minister is a member; by an active or retired judge of the Supreme Court, Court of Criminal Appeals, Court of Civil Appeals, any circuit court, or any district court within this state; by a judge of any federal court; or by an active or retired judge of probate."
        https://theamm.org/marriage-laws/alabama/

(Code 1852, §1946-1948; Code 1867, §2335-2337; Code 1876, §2674-2676; Code 1886, §2311-2313; Code 1896, §2841-2843; Code 1907, §4881-4883; Code 1923, §8995-8997; Code 1940, T. 34, §6-8; Acts 1988, No. 88-551, p. 867; Act 2003-303, p. 721, §1; Act 2004-485, p. 903, §1.)

1. Aime F profile image71
          Aime Fposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You have “mixed feelings” about a 22-year-old marrying a 13-year-old? lol lol lol

What is wrong with having mixed feels about that?   I do not see the humor.  Different States have different laws.

There should be no “mixed feelings” about someone in their twenties marrying a child. The only appropriate feelings here are strictly negative ones. Saying that your feelings are mixed implies that there’s some part of you that feels it’s okay, or should be allowed. Have I misunderstood?

I don't base things on your feelings in Canada..... 
                "Most bestiality is legal, declares Canada's Supreme Court"
                Moral problems much?

In this conversation / situation I have to base things on the Alabama State's law.  I have no say in it as I do not reside in that State... your "feelings" have little to do with anything in the USA, maybe zero.

You’re allowed to have feelings that don’t align with laws. People do it all the time. In fact, I’m pretty certain I’ve seen you speak out against abortion laws on more than one occasion. Why hesitate here?

It was once against the law for women to vote. Illegal for black people to marry white people. Drinking and driving was at one time perfectly legal. Laws aren’t automatically agreeable because they’re laws, and it’s people speaking up and expressing disapproval that drives change. Just because you do not directly affect the laws in Alabama doesn’t mean you can’t openly express distaste for it on a public forum. It’s really not that hard to say “an adult marrying a child is wrong”... or at least it shouldn’t be.

I have no problem saying that bestiality of any form should be illegal. Your turn. Go ahead, use that superior moral compass of yours to disagree with some horribly outdated laws that your country should re-evaluate.

1. Paul Winngert profile image60
                    Paul Winngertposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You also need to consider that in the deep south, there's a possibility that your mother and sister are one in the same. I bet Roy Moore would love to drop the age of consent to 10!

2. profile image0
            PrettyPantherposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Like I said, accurate depiction....

Hey colorfulone, from what you just posted, is it true that you have no problem with pedophiles? Alabama is a sh*thole state by the way. Part of the deep south well known as "Dumbfuckistan".

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13811141.jpg

2. QuoteAmber profile image93
        QuoteAmberposted 6 years agoin reply to this

That's just disgusting. A 13-year-old does not have the mental capacity or the maturity to make such a decision, and the 22-year-old who married this 13-year-old is, by law, a pedophile. Saying it was a 'church marriage' does not make it any less pedophilia, and does not make it any more okay.

3. The0NatureBoy profile image55
        The0NatureBoyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

If man lived Ecologically rather than Constitutionally and civilly provided the 13 year old was no longer an adolescent (less than adult) the age of either wife or husband would not matter if consented BUT because the law of this nation say no one 18 or over shall have sexual intercourse with anyone under 18 (without parental written consent) it violates the very law Roy Moore was supposed to been protecting and will suppose to uphold as a congressman. The evidence shows Roy had no parental written consent which makes him then, as a "trustee of the people" (Article 6:3), in violation of the very Constitution he vowed to uphold. That is higher than a "Misdemeanor" which supposed to have make him be impeached (Article 2:4) when he did it. 

Constitutionally Roy, and all people of "public Trust", are to have impeccable lives prior to and during their time of "public trusted" service. Are "We The People" that uninformed of the contents of the nation's Supreme Law and how all people of "public trust" anew olive that we will allow corruption prior to entering a position of trust?  Come on people of the US of A, let us all get behind the substance of the Constitution and demand the "impeccable" standard it require of the people we want to serve us. The Constitution's Preamble tells us what is supposed to be the standard of all United Statesman's standard of beliefs. So, if you love America then live her standards or go someplace where they do not matter!!!!

3. crankalicious profile image88
      crankaliciousposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Interesting how when we had a totally fake pedophile ring in Pizzagate, the conservative crazies were all up-in-arms, but now that we have an actual pedophile running for Congress, they don't seem to care too much. Wild.

4. Lysergic Pancakes profile image61
      Lysergic Pancakesposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Sychophantastic Oh, I see... So, what you're saying, is that you'd also rather support a convicted serial killer, if they offered to stop abortion at all costs? Roy Moore-pedos probably wants abortion to discontinue so that there can be more disenfranchised and jacked up children in the world for him to screw. Jesus Christ, WWJD? VOTE FOR A PEDO? I think not, you hopelessly brainwashed loser...
      Oh, also? You are not voting for ANY rights. Because Roy Moore does not want to one: sustain any rights, and two: create any further ones. What sodding 'rights' are you TALKING about? Just because currently, you have the right to get an abortion if you're a woman- does not mean that if you don't want an abortion, that anyone else having that right will interfere with you, your family, or anything at all in your world, besides keep bastard children off the streets. Eroding those rights is NOT A SHOW OF PROTECTING YOUR OWN, rather, it is a show of your willingness to screw over other American Citizens, other people, other human beings with lives and identities and beliefs of their own, due to your selfish writhing egotistical personal belief. I believe that I speak for many other people, when I call you a self-centered, ignorant, alarmist fuckhead. Because when it comes time to decide between the lives of human individuals, and your own opinion, the scales tend to tip in the favor of the latter, don't they? You make me sick. Obviously you don't seem to have the rights of the sexually abused and victimized children in mind... HEY, YOU REALLY WANNA PREVENT ABORTION? ADOPT. YOU WANNA MAKE SURE THAT 14 AND 13 YEAR OLD CHILDREN DON'T GET PREGNANT IN THE DAMN FIRST PLACE? THEN DON'T VOTE FOR PEDOPHILES AND RAPISTS.

1. profile image0

Hi, LP.  I agree with most of what you say here.  I believe the OP was playing a role to draw out the real hypocrites, Christians who will provide cover for sexual assault perpetrators and pedophiles because they have an (R) beside their name.  It worked.  You can see who these people are by their responses in this thread.

1. profile image0
          ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I have said this before , Maybe it's somehow different that the liberal offenders aren't Christians?
          Franken ,  Clinton,  Weinstein , Biden  , Conyers  , ........etc.. but they sure do have the big D there.

The real hypocrites sure do stand out in this thread.  They don't want to face the reality of the liberal sexual assault culture in politics and Hellywood.  Not that anyone else is immune, but the Left certain takes the grand prize of perverts.  Its a long list, and growing.

1. profile image0

I haven't posted much in this thread because all these allegations deserve to be proved or unproved . But the points you make are true , The list on the left sure seems to be a full dance ticket .   Maybe we shouldn't so gleefully point a finger but man  it sure is a deviously satisfying list in Hollywood and DC . 

But is this new  left showing much shame in ideologically defending their hero's ? Are they quick to point out or defend the hypocrisy ? AS usual .......crickets ?
              Good questions.

They try to take the moral high-ground on shifting sand, attack anyone with a grasp on reality, while avoiding the inevitable truth about their own party and Hellywood idols. 

LA is on fire.  Yesterday authorities were saying they couldn't stop the fires.  Its really devastating.

Court ordered raids have been taking place in the DC area today.   

President Trump blessed Israel!

BTW, I am a Christian that gets persecuted by hateful ideology bigots.
                I count it all joy!  If they only knew how they bless me, it would stop.

1. profile image0

The usual answer to liberal debate is always in an attempted silencing of the right , attack on moral grounds , attack on emotional grounds ,  attack of supposed ethical deficiency , for instance if they don't like the message  outshout the voice,  silence the opposition , .............don't agree with policy ,burn something down .

For all their love of all our liberties , they are always the first to silence someone else's .

Democrats are lining up to call for Al Franken's resignation.  I wonder if he used the taxpayers money to hush victims like Conyers and others. 

That's my State Senator, go hellywood DC Franken!    wink

5. Sychophantastic profile image85

All Democrats, because they support abortion, are murderers. I will happily support an accused pedophile over a known murderer any day of the week, if that's my choice.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

mur·der
        [ˈmərdər]
        NOUN
        the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another
        VERB
        kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation

Want to try again, this time with truth rather than personal opinion?

It is a moral issue. 
          Added: 
          To be more accurate it should be called a "child sacrifice", murder if abortions are illegally performed would be fine.   IMO  Either way!

Slaughter, kill, slay, ... its all subjective.  Someone always has blood on their hands when they take another's life.

1. wilderness profile image95
            wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Do you cut your hair?  Your nails?  Have you ever given blood?  Had an appendix or other living tissue removed and discarded?

It is only "child sacrifice" to those have decided the fetus is a child.  For those that have not there is no murder, sacrifice or any other moral issue at stake.  Not even blood on their hands, for no one's life was taken.

Of course, all this is self evident and plain and you already know it.  The only question is what gives you the right to determine for everyone else that a single fertilized cell is a person.

You know that it has been ruled that life begins at conception.  I have seen you post that in the forums. So! Don't accuse me for some bogus claim now.  Baffles me at the moment why you would do that.  No, dazzling there!

2. Sychophantastic profile image85

By supporting abortion, Democrats condone the murder/killing whateveryouwanttocallit of the unborn. The choice in Alabama is between somebody accused of something horrible and somebody who supports something horrible. I'm going with the one who was accused and denies it instead of the one who admits to being a supporter of murder.

I see that as using Godly wisdom based on moral values for right to life.  ...  Thanks for taking a moral stand, those that don't will fall for anything, even a death sentence for the unborn.  I am honored to stand with you.

President Trump is set to appoint more Supreme Court judges, etc.  Moore has always stood for moral, Biblical and Constitutional principles on abortion, and would cast his vote for a Right to Life judge.  I have no doubt that Jones would cast his vote in a direction I do not believe we should go...full term abortion up to the moment of birth.   

Thou shall not kill (originally, murder). I don't care what Webster says.

I agree. I don't care what Roy Moore has done with underage girls. I'm not voting for a pro-abortionist.

Alabama voters will decide.

Definitely. Pedophile over an abortionist any day.

2. crankalicious profile image88
                crankaliciousposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Roy Moore has also said that the last time America was great was when there was slavery.

Sure he did...wink, wink.  But, does anyone actually have audio and video proof of that? 

I guess that doesn't matter.

Not even a court of law requires audio and visual evidence to find someone guilty of a crime that can land them in jail for life... but you require it to believe that a known backwards-thinker said something backwards. Incredible.

2. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 6 years ago

W-H-A-T????? Are you joking?!!!!

1. Live to Learn profile image61
      Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Of course it's a joke.

2. profile image0

Ppssssssttttt. This is how Christians are justifying their support of Roy Moore. Good vs. Evil and Moore is good.

"No it has to do with knowing what kind of character Allred is.  It also has to do with knowing what kind of character Moore has.  It also has to do with having discernment, its kind of like having wisdom.  People don't understand discernment and wisdom have none.

Policies are important in the political ring, and I certain agree with Moore on abortion and more.  His opponent is like that of Clinton, he believe women should have the right to murder their own babies up to the point of being born. 

Good vs Evil."

https://hubpages.com/politics/forum/143 … ost2925286

Our pussy-grabbing president just explicitly endorsed pedophile Roy Moore. 

Disgusting.

1. Credence2 profile image78
        Credence2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Ms. Sycophant is merely being facetious, even Ahorseback would not expose us all to this much drivel.

The evangelical Right and their disgusting hypocrisy has been on my s*** list for a long time now.

1. profile image0

Yes, facetious, but accurately depicting the abhorrent rationalization from the Christian right.

Nothing but a bunch of dime store phonies, the whole lot....

2. Misfit Chick profile image76
          Misfit Chickposted 6 years agoin reply to this

This is true for so many of us. It used to be 'cute' that we had people in this country with such erroneous and backward delusions ruling their lives - and I used to be one, so I know just how deluded they are (see the 1st spotlight hub in my profile for proof of that).

Shrill and ignorant SIMPLY because they are AFRAID to actually examine the crumbling 'rock' on which they stand - the literal kind of terrified, the kind that tells them that they will go to hell for an ETERNITY if they don't vote for an anti-abortion candidate NO MATTER WHAT.

Maybe its hard to find anti-abortion candidates within Christian politicians who aren't pedophiles or adulterers or liars, etc.

The more people like Trump and Moore are obtusely & illogically supported by the Christian alt-right - the deeper the divides go. Plus, they are so damn PROUD of themselves about that, LoL!

We're right and you're wrong.
          Your news is fake and ours isn't.
          We make sense and you don't.
          We're patriots of this country and you're not.

Fight, fight, fight and accomplish the stupid again. Its exactly what the deep state wants from all you hoop jumpers.

This is true for so many of us. It used to be 'cute' that we had people in this country with such erroneous and backward delusions ruling their lives - and I used to be one, so I know just how deluded they are
            ------------------
            (see the 1st spotlight hub in my profile for proof of that). I will have a look..

I am sorry MC, I just cannot stand this sort of right-winged beast. As much as I abhor the Political Right, this faction is the worse of them all.

Anyone of these 'people' with two brain cells that rub together surely cannot expect others to buy into their delusion. This Evangelical Right is just a political organization that uses Christianity as a cover.
            A cover that would deceive people as to the virtuous nature of their cause, while in reality it is anything but.
            -------
            Shrill and ignorant SIMPLY because they are AFRAID to actually examine the crumbling 'rock' on which they stand - the literal kind of terrified, the kind that tells them that they will go to hell for an ETERNITY if they don't vote for an anti-abortion candidate NO MATTER WHAT.

With all the lies they have so easily accepted and digested, they should refer to the scripture that warns Christians of allowing themselves to 'have their ears tickled". The rock is crumbling without question, yet they are determined to continue to stand upon it? They are a either hopelessly dumb bunch, or on the other hand, master manipulators promoting an ideological viewpoint that works, for the most part, to the detriment of their flock.
            -------------------------
            Maybe its hard to find anti-abortion candidates within Christian politicians who aren't pedophiles or adulterers or liars, etc.

It is beginning to look like this, however a Christian politician has to be defined by more than just having an anti-abortion stance. So, if he himself is guilty of inappropriate relationships with minors, does that wash him in the blood of Jesus?
            -------------------------------------------
            The more people like Trump and Moore are obtusely & illogically supported by the Christian alt-right - the deeper the divides go. Plus, they are so damn PROUD of themselves about that, LoL!

We're right and you're wrong.
            Your news is fake and ours isn't.
            We make sense and you don't.
            We're patriots of this country and you're not.

Fight, fight, fight and accomplish the stupid again. Its exactly what the deep state wants from all you hoop jumpers.
            ---
            I am waiting for it all to blow up in their faces somewhat like a nuclear bomb, and that the subsequent political mayhem destroys them, their ideals and they political party that supports them.

3. gmwilliams profile image84
          gmwilliamsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Of course, OP is being sardonic.  OP is mocking the insanity of extreme conservatives.   OP is seeing the fallacy & idiocy of many extreme religionists.  The Republican party has denigrated to a party of mostly out-of-touch, medieval folks who are quite uncomfortable w/the postmodern world.  They view this world as threatening to their perceived order where things were strongly demarcated in terms of gender, race, religion, & socioeconomics. 

Let me correct this regarding the Republican Party.  The extremists in the Republican Party are at their death throes.  They are fighting for the Old Order which is rapidly becoming extinct.   It is analogous to the Waffen SS fighting their last battle in Berlin in 1945.  They knew that all was lost but they insisted on fighting to the.... DEATH.  That was the extremists of the Republican Party is doing.....fighting for their outmoded philosophy unitl.....DEATH.  They are fighting a LOSING battle in terms of postmodernity.   They are on the LOSING side of history.

Of course, OP is being sardonic.  OP is mocking the insanity of extreme conservatives.

Yep, but it looks like you don't have to be SO extreme to be insane. This stuff is mainline GOP.
            The GOP is afraid of modernity, a party of largely hillbillies. They are inherently weak, fearful and afraid of the inevitability of the future and anything that does not stop the clock of progress. I don't want any of these kinds in positions of responsibility. But, again, there is the moneyed, plutocratic smart guys that are the manipulators plying their trade on their more numerous but simple minded brethren.
            -------------------------------
            Let me correct this regarding the Republican Party.  The extremists in the Republican Party are at their death throes.  They are fighting for the Old Order which is rapidly becoming extinct.   It is analogous to the Waffen SS fighting their last battle in Berlin in 1945.  They knew that all was lost but they insisted on fighting to the.... DEATH.  That was the extremists of the Republican Party is doing.....fighting for their outmoded philosophy unitl.....DEATH.  They are fighting a LOSING battle in terms of postmodernity.   They are on the LOSING side of history.

The problem is that they seem not to die off fast enough, it is taking to long. Ask them, why drag it out, just take the cyanide now and save the rest of civilized America further grief?

2. colorfulone profile image77

You could not come up with any convincing evidence, and you still cannot because there is none to support your opinion and ideology. 

Roy Moore is going to win by a landslide, because the voters in Alabama know their candidate best. They know that Schumer and Pelosi's puppet Jones is for higher taxes, abortion up to the point of birth, gun control, open borders...everything that opposes the Trump Adm's agenda to make America great again. 

Evil stuff like that vs Good?...
        Its the pedophiles and those who protect child sex rings / human trafficking who have something to be afraid of.  Big money!  They are going down, and people will be shocked to find out who is involved.
        It is disgusting!

1. profile image0

Exhibit A, er B

3. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

Lol

4. colorfulone profile image77

roll  Totally lame!
    But, God bless anyway...
    ------
    "Evil stuff like that vs Good?...
    Its the pedophiles and those who protect child sex rings / human trafficking who have something to be afraid of.  Big money!  They are going down, and people will be shocked to find out who is involved.
    It is disgusting!"   Totally illegal!

5. colorfulone profile image77

Pro-Doug Jones Super PAC is using voter intimidation tactic on Ads claiming 'your votes are public record'.

Lies, lies, lies....   Votes are not public record.

6. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

And here's the problem.  Too many Christians are making too many excuses for politicians with too many glaring faults.  Abortions and gun control are not get out of jail free for good old-fashioned sins.

False allegations are not sins?
      Added:
      "“Thou shalt not bear false witness” forbids: “1. Speaking falsely in any matter, lying, equivocating, and any way devising and designing to deceive our neighbor. 2. Speaking unjustly against our neighbor, to the prejudice of his reputation; and (which involves the guilty of both)."

7. colorfulone profile image77

Feelings are fickle, they change too easily.  It is not a solid rock.

Knowledge, wisdom, discernment of evil vs good, and the peace of God are much more reliable.  That is my experience, strength and hope.

There is no absolute moral law so everything we decide when it comes to morality is, to some extent, driven by feelings.

I’ll ask you very clearly because you’re doing a lot of tiptoeing: Do you personally object to an adult marrying a child?

8. colorfulone profile image77

I don't tiptoe.   I personally do not agree with marriage to someone who is an immature and irresponsible child.   I would prefer that it was at the age of consent (18) for all States, and countries.

Added: I know adults who are immature and irresponsible and act like children. 

I believe if anyone harms a little one, it would be better that a mill stone was hung around their neck and they be drowned in the sea...just as Jesus said.   Harsh, yes  ...  so, I'll let God be the judge of that!

Added:  There is forgiveness through repentance.  If someone repents of their sins, then I am mandated to forgive them.

Well, that’s a relief. Though I’m not sure what the addition of adults who act like children has to do with anything. There is of course a huge difference between an adult who acts like a child and a literal child.

I just added that in about adults who act like children for humor.  It was hardly a place to add a lol emo. Thanks for not taking it personal.

I would have absolutely no reason to take that personally. smile

This is what I said, Paul.

9. colorfulone profile image77

So, the anti-Christ, anti-Christian spirit lives on, what a shame.   
    ('anti-Semitic prejudices'...bigotry)

I will glory in the Cross of Jesus Christ!
    Merry Christmas ~

1. profile image0

It is my experience that most Christians think they speak for Christ and know Christ, even when they are raping, murdering, molesting, lying, cheating, and stealing. Roy Moore is a disgusting, creepy pedophile and I saw several good Christians in Alabama state they would vote for him even if they knew for certain he is a pedophile.

Disgusting.

Well, your personal experience with Roy sure does sound disgusting. 

You must have first hand knowledge?  Or, are you bearing false witness?

God have mercy on you!

1. profile image0

I believe eight women and a myriad of corroborating witnesses over creepy Roy Moore, just like I believe the women who accused Franken.

Please stop invoking God on my behalf. Your Christian brethren pedophiles and those who defend them need it way more than I do.

God bless you!

1. profile image0

You need it more than I do, Lady. I'm  an atheist, and I think you know that, so your God Blesses and God have mercies are for your own benefit, not mine. I usually accept them graciously when given by my well-meaning Christian friends but I don't believe you are sincere.

Keep saying it, though, if it makes you feel better after defending creepy Roy Moore. It's certainly no benefit to me. big_smile

No, I do mean it.  That's how I am.  We all need God's mercy and blessings, atheists included.

Its that I have gone over and over the accusers states, and all of the debunking...and I really do believe that they are false allegations against Moore. 

I can spot someone who is just performing from a mile away, and I can spot someone who is telling what they really believe to be the truth. 

I trust my own discernment. If that is called defending Moore, than whatever. You haven't shown me any convincing evidence otherwise.

2. gmwilliams profile image84
        gmwilliamsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

PrettyPanther, totally agree w/you.  It is BEYOND disgusting.  So many religionists use their religion as a rationalization to commit heinous acts.   That is why some religionists contend that they commit insidious act because in their belief that on their death bed, all they have do is say Jesus is their Savior & they are as white as snow.

Sorry to say, it doesn't go that way.  I am not a religionist but a New Ager.   I believe that there is a God.  This God is beyond religious typecasting & is a universal presence.  Those who commit egregious acts will receive a karmic reward in one way or another.  There is a world after this life but not in the way religionists proclaim.  There are realms & each will go a realm which corresponds to his/her particular consciousness level.  It would be quite a surprise for many religionists to be in the lower realms while there will be atheists in the higher realms, just saying.

Its not that we say that we know the Lord of lords, but it is that He knows us.  There will be many as the Scriptures says, to whom the Lord will say depart from Me, I never knew you. 

Too many people hide behind religion and doctrines of man, and doctrines of demons.  I have heard of many cases of pedophilia in churches.  Gay churches.  God is going to deal with them sooner or later.   

People that call themselves Christians and then do shameful acts in His name, take the Lord's name in vain.  People need to repent. 

God loves us all. He is not a respecter of persons.

1. profile image0

Have you noticed that it's always other Christians who "hide behind religion and doctrines of man, and doctrines of demons," never the Christian who is speaking or under scrutiny.

Christians like Jane Porter give me the Heebee Jeebes.

I don't know who Jane Porter is.  She anything like Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson? They give me the Heebee Jeebes.

1. profile image0

http://www.businessinsider.com/roy-moor … ce-2017-12

She looks and acts like Carrie's religious nutjob mama.

The accuser that Harlow and Porter were discussing was actually part of my online body language class.  Porter is right, there are court documents and the accuser's own mother debunked the accuser. 

Its like bucket with lots of holes.

1. profile image0

Of course. roll

2. Aime F profile image71

No.

“When Breitbart asked Wells if Corfman had her own phone in her bedroom, Wells said no, ‘but the phone in the house could get through to her easily.’ Wells also told Brietbart, if you read down far enough, that the Post’s report is ‘truthful and it was researched very well.’”

http://theweek.com/speedreads/736947/br … iewing-mom

It’s like a bucket that a bunch of cockroaches are trying desperately to chew holes in.

2. profile image0

I actually believe in a universal energy that we can tap into or become harmonious with. I say "believe" loosely, as I don't know for certain it exists.

I think rerligionists, as you call them, are mostly tapping into deviate energy.

10. colorfulone profile image77

Might as well end on a happy note McConnell, because you don't have a chance of a re-election.  More to come?

11. QuoteAmber profile image93
    QuoteAmberposted 6 years ago

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, because if your are the level of hypocrisy in this post is out of the stratosphere. You cannot be a 'good Christian person' and be a pedophile at the same time. That's just disgusting. You also cannot say you don't support pedophilia, but then vote for a pedophile. Voting for a pedophile means you DO support pedophilia, and makes you no different than a pedophile. Do you have kids? Because if you vote for a pedophile, you are sending a strong, clear message to your children that it's okay for old, white men to touch them if they 'share your values.' You also said that Moore 'shares your values' meaning that you value pedophilia. So you cannot say you don't support pedophilia, when that's literally the exact thing that you said. Also, what exactly are 'these values,' because you can bet that Doug Jones has better values and better morals than any so called Christian. Or are you openly admitting that your are just as awful as all the corrupt GOP?

Also, you DO know that Republicans are trying to destroy net neutrality, right? Do you actually know what that means? If net neutrality is destroyed, then you kiss any income that you get from this website goodbye. Not only will you be paying twice as much for worse internet than you already have, but websites like Hubpages will no longer show up in Google or Bing searches because they won't be prorated. So by voting for someone like Moore, who supports eradicating net neutrality, you are essentially voting for someone who will drastically reduce any income you may get from writing on this website. The new tax scam bill, that again Moore supports, also says that any company that moves it's industry outside of the United States won't have to pay any taxes at all. That means a company can move it's factory from Alabama to say China, or India, and drastically cut their taxes. This will ship thousands upon thousands of blue collar manufacturing jobs outside of the United States, essentially devastating our economy.

But please, tell me more about 'these values' of yours, because all I can see is a stunning lack of humanity and a complete lack of any real Christian values.

12. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Let's face it there is a multi-faceted LAME war-front against the whole right ,   lies , fantasy , inventions . media B.S.  .      Ever watch Ben Shapiro , man,  I wish I had that kids  brains .  He shoots down democrat wanna-bees like a 10 guage shot -gun  on a hornets nest .

Reality sucks doesn't it. It woudn't happen if the right wasn't a bunch of pedophile lunatics.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13813069.jpg

1. profile image0

Ummm , isn't the list on the entire left  far , far greater dude  ?

How dare you refer to the list of perverts.  It would be funny if it wasn't so sad, its so progressively cultural.  House of cards!

It's only sad for the few tRump supporters who have no problem with their idle's sexual assault accusations, bigotry, white trash mentality, etc. Too many to list.

1. profile image0

Paul , did you invent the actual weaponizatiion of the sex in the Trump  Lone Deranger's?

Humor:  Maybe he is a Russian agent!  PeeGate...  Russia, Russia, Russia...

Naw, tossing snowflakes, not even a blizzard.  smile

13. QuoteAmber profile image93
    QuoteAmberposted 6 years ago

It's funny that people actually think that Roy Moore has morals, but Doug Jones doesn't. While Doug Jones was  putting murderers in prison, Roy Moore was touching little girls. Any sane, intelligent person knows who has the real morals, and who is just faking it. And any person who person who 'stands by Roy Moore' is also faking said morals.God would be extremely ashamed of so called 'Christians.' Then again, this is the state that elected Jeff Sessions to the Senate. Never has there been a person more in Satan's pocket than that man.

Whenever I see posts like this, my first thought is to think that this post has to be sarcasm,  (which after checking out your profile it might be?)  because I simply cannot comprehend how a human being could really be this stupid.

14. RJ Schwartz profile image87
    RJ Schwartzposted 6 years ago

Seen the news today / yearbook that one accuser had was forged in part / interesting development

1. Randy Godwin profile image59
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

More Fox news opinions probably.

She added the date and location as notes below the inscription. It’s clearly in different handwriting so I’m not sure it was ever intended to fool anyone into thinking he signed that part specifically himself. You’d think if that was the intent they’d try a little harder to match the handwriting to the rest of what he wrote.

I assume the rest was genuine, no?

That’s what they say. I think they perhaps should have been upfront about her adding that bit so that it didn’t result in the whole thing being called into question now.

Nelson and Allred have no credibility. Zip!  Admitted to lying about a forged signature as proof.  Frauds. 

ABC got the story first, Randy, not Fox News.  shesh!

15. Credence2 profile image78
    Credence2posted 6 years ago

Excerpt from LA Times article dated Sept. 2017 from a recent Roy Moore rally

In response to a question from one of the only African Americans in the audience — who asked when Moore thought America was last “great” -- Moore acknowledged the nation’s history of racial divisions, but said: “I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another…. Our families were strong, our country had a direction.”

I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another.
    — Roy Moore

At the same event, Moore referred to Native Americans and Asian Americans as “reds and yellows,” and earlier this year he suggested the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks were divine punishment.
    -----------
    So, America was at its greatest during the ante-bellum period?

It is unfortunate that this cretin neglects to mention that slaves were not permitted a family structure.

I just have to wonder how many of you rightwing/conservative religious type hypocrites ( and you know who you are) are actually on board with Moore's reasoning and statements but are just a bit more tactful and PC? The fact that such a man has any mileage anywhere tells me a lot about current race relations in America and the true nature of what and who you are.

The man is a cretin. Just what the Cons want as shown by their idol with the same values. I do have hope there are some intelligent people on the Right and all this mess may indeed help the country see these folks for what they are.

I hope that you are right, thanks Randy...

16. colorfulone profile image77

Does anyone have audio and video with Moore saying anything being stated...or are those more lies?  I mean really!

Yeah, really..

It is all over the press, and your intuition does not count. PROVE that all the responsible journalist sources are wrong about Moore's statement,  if you can...

So, let's see what you have?

Has anyone presented audio and video of Moore saying those things? 

We already know how unreliable your fake press sources can be.

How about a forgery we can examine?

A bit more reliable than fox, Breitbart or Alex Jones, I should think. Anything contrary to right wing rubbish is always called 'fake news" is it not? That does not mean that the reports are not true.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-p … story.html

See, unlike your typical righty, I have nothing to hide.

Breitbart and Infowars have been reporting the news before its news on mainstream for years, it takes awhile for script readers to get the memos, but they end up confirming what they called 'fake news' to be real news sooner or later.  It happens all the time, but they won't give credit where credit is due.

Fox is the most balanced MSM we have with liberals and conservative.  The other MSM are totally biased.

Drudge Report is the #1 news outlet, which is totally balanced.

How about print, audio or video to support that statement?

Hahaha!  Where is the video of Moore saying those things you parrot?

When every responsible journalist source says that is what happened that is good enough for me, it does not have to be on Tee-Vee.

I know its good enough for you, you have proven that repeatedly. I don't expect that to change untill your reliable news sources change.  I have faith that the devils air-waves will be taken down.

On another note:  Text messages confirm Jeb Bush staffer Timodc was behind the WaPo story on Roy Moore, per BigLeaguePol.  He even admitted that Moore would still win. 

I think it is significant that the hack journalists at the WashingtonComPost never figured out their Moore story was based on a forged Yearbook.  I guess that just didn't matter to them.

2. Aime F profile image71

There’s something amazingly ironic about someone who regularly quotes the Bible demanding visual and audio proof of something.

But,,, but you must believe!!!! Believe - a fancy word for "pretend"

17. colorfulone profile image77

But an accuser lying is so liberal it must be given a pass? 
    Yeah, that's how it goes...the true hypocrites!
    A religious cult?

Christianity is a religious cult like any other religion. Except with Christianity, their god thinks humans are so awful (a creator makes defective beings and then blames them for their shortcomings. Good one!) that He rapes a virgin in order to produce a son to be sacrificed in order for Him to forgive them for a sin He caused.

Yep, Xtians worship a god which impregnated a 13 year old virgin who was already betrothed to another man. I think it must have happened in Alabama. tongue

18. stephenteacher profile image70
    stephenteacherposted 6 years ago

No, but they do have to go to court....we do not convict people of anything without a court hearing. And there's the rub. Now you can just accuse someone, and they are declared guilty. I don't want to live in that world.

You don’t want to live in a world where people believe what multiple witnesses saw a man say at a rally?

I feel like that might be a bit dramatic. But k.

2. profile image0

Stephen, I assume you know that Moore will never be tried in a court of law (statute of limitations), so as with any politician who is running for office, he is being tried in the court of public opinion.  There is nothing unusual or dramatic about that.  It happens to every politician.  The only consequence should the voters find him unfit is that he will not be elected.  Hardly an earth-shattering consequence.  If he is elected, I hope his a$s is dragged before the Senate ethics committee for public hearings and we get to hear from his accusers.  That is the closest we will get to a fair airing of grievances.

The House Committee on Ethics only investigates Code of Conduct violations in the performance of duties.  So, Moore would not be going before the Ethics Committee, he has not violated an laws, rules or regulations, etc. while acting as a senator.  And, certainly not any of the accusers would go before the HEC.

You can fantasize about it though.   You sure made it sound good, so I actually checked.

1. profile image0

We will see, won't we. Franken was going to be brought before the SENATE Ethics committee for transgressiions that occurred before he was a Senator.

Senator Franken called for an Ethics Committee investigation on himself. From what I understand there were more accuses after that. We may never know what the real story is, but he was backed into the corner by several Democrats calling for him to step down.  He just didn't have much of a choice. 

Should be interesting to see who wins Franken's Senate seat.  I'm sure that will be a big deal too.  It would be nice if there wasn't so darn much drama that goes with politics.  Politics is dirty. 

Oh, I read that the Pentagon will be audited for the first time in history. Its about time they are accountable.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)