jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone out there still think or remember the horrible tragedy on 9-11-01

1. reddebvar profile image55
    reddebvarposted 7 years ago

Does anyone out there still think or remember the horrible tragedy on 9-11-01

2. waterbottle profile image56
    waterbottleposted 7 years ago

umm.. duh!! obviously. it is called moove on with your life... like everyone else. seriously

3. FranyaBlue profile image81
    FranyaBlueposted 7 years ago

I think many people do think about it and talk about it. A lot of people were affected and still are affected by it but what about all of the other events in history? Waterbottle is right, you just move on.

4. Torq94 profile image57
    Torq94posted 7 years ago

Of course, it was a major tragedy and a major blow to America.I remember every time I see a plane, every time I say the pledge, every time I look into a serviceman's eyes. I still remember and think about the pain of my fellow American's.

5. Quilligrapher profile image85
    Quilligrapherposted 7 years ago

There is a steady stream of visitors to my hub about the 9/11 “Tear of Grief” memorial. The horrific events on that day are still very much on the minds of many. Q.

6. profile image0
    Longhunterposted 7 years ago

I remember it vividly. I was watching when the second plane flew into the World Trade Center. They'd just shown a close up of where the first plane had gone in. Having been there before, I knew it had to be a passenger jet due to the size.

When the second one went in, I turned to my wife at the time and said, "We're under attack."

I had the day off and stayed glued to the TV the rest of the day.