jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are urban bicyclists good citizens helping the environment, or ...

1. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Are urban bicyclists good citizens helping the environment, or ...

are they just self-righteous politically correct traffic nuisances?  I vote for "nuisance".  If they really wanted to save the environment, they would take the thousands of dollars that their weenie-cycles and spandex pants cost, and pay to have some crack-hos or illegal aliens spayed.  That would REALLY have a favorable environmental impact.  Let the "You're so nasty" answers begin... "

2. CraigKeeble profile image59
    CraigKeebleposted 7 years ago

good bikes don't have to cost loads, and I doubt many people are foolish enough to spend thousands of dollars on spandex pants. I'm not entirely sure what the connection between "crack-hos" and illegal aliens being spayed is with the environment either. There aren't exactly donation boxes sitting around with "the illegal alien and crack ho spading charity - please give generously" on the sides of them. I'm also confused by the idea of illegal aliens. As far as I'm aware, as aliens have never (in my knowledge) visited the earth, there are no laws regarding their presence, so they cannot be judged to be illegal.

3. Suresh Chopane profile image84
    Suresh Chopaneposted 7 years ago

yes,the bycyclist are helping the envirinment

4. lime light power profile image60
    lime light powerposted 7 years ago

@CraigKeeble - I think we've found a new charity that needs to be organized.

I happen to enjoy riding my bicycle in places where it is safe to do so, much better form of transportation, provides exercise. Living in NYC I don't get to use it as much as I'd like to... but there are dedicated bike lanes that are slowly popping up around town which is nice to see.

5. sharnas profile image58
    sharnasposted 7 years ago

YAH, there need urban bicyclists for totally bad enviroment. They help to decrease environment pollution and save this earth.

working