jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

I walked into a restroom today and saw a man...

1. romper20 profile image83
    romper20posted 7 years ago

I walked into a restroom today and saw a man...

I walked into a restroom today at my school and I saw this 35ish man peeing in the sink... Think thats weird... He actually looked at me and told me its normal and that everyone does it... That was scary. Is this just me or is this the weirdest thing you have ever heard?

2. ExpandYourMind profile image74
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

Wow . . . that's pretty wild.  I've seen folks roll down a paper towel after they've used the restroom (before they wash their hands) and thought yuk.  Urinating in the sink . . . that's just nasty.

3. pisean282311 profile image59
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

surely it is not normal..i haven't seen anyone peeing in the sink..may be it is normal for him ...

4. IdeaMorphist profile image65
    IdeaMorphistposted 7 years ago

I do not think this is normal to any culture. There are some trough like urinals in many buildings and at stadiums, but never have I heard of a bathroom designed for someone to urinate in the sink.

5. carolina muscle profile image74
    carolina muscleposted 7 years ago

It sounds to me like he was simply justifying a bizarre act he was caught doing.... I dont know any normal people who would do such a thing. ( Of ocurse, I don't know many normal people, either.... )

6. romper20 profile image83
    romper20posted 7 years ago

Carolina, haha sounds correct it was bizarre cause he was pretty weird looking 2 start. Normal freinds though? What's that mean haha! I don't either.

7. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

The only time it is permissible to urinate in a sink is either at your place or your date's place and your johnson is standing at attention and it is unwilling to stand down.

8. NemoBerleue profile image60
    NemoBerleueposted 7 years ago

Everyone does it he said?  Perhaps it is easier with a penis but I don't suggest any females try this unless they are willing to squat over the sink and I think that would be a tad to much effort when most restrooms have, you know, a toilet.

9. nuclearmom profile image59
    nuclearmomposted 7 years ago

what would have been stranger would have been if he then commented on how dirty the bathroom was. however, this does rank up there on the weird scale

working