jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think India is world’s most corrupted country?

1. urs_dipak profile image59
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

2. pls2010 profile image54
    pls2010posted 7 years ago

yes ,  I don't have any doubt on that. and i don't think any one else i any doubt too.

3. Info Bucket profile image70
    Info Bucketposted 7 years ago

Why do you think so? I never felt my country is corrupted, and i am proud to an indian.

4. urs_akhila profile image54
    urs_akhilaposted 7 years ago

Yes i agree on that to, politiocian eat the whole india.

5. surf traveler profile image82
    surf travelerposted 7 years ago

I don't think India is a very corrupt country. How about Burma, oops the military might shoot me I meant to say Myanamar. There is also Somalia and Sudan that have to be high on the list.

6. evilia_lim profile image59
    evilia_limposted 7 years ago

I dont think India is the most corrupted country. Corruption happens in every country in the world. I think the rating of corruption is higher in Indonesia, compare to India.

7. safiq ali patel profile image73
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

I used to think that india is corrupt. I suppose things have changed and there have been many actions taken against corruption by Indian authorities. I think corruption is still there in india it is just not as over as it once was.
    But I will say this in India's defence. India is no longer the most corrupt nation on earth. Corruption is now worse in the United Kingdom, Europe and in North and South America.

8. docashp profile image53
    docashpposted 7 months ago

Yes there is a lot of corruption india and it ranks pretty high on the cortuption front by surveys.But it is not the most corrupt country.We unfortunately have a lot of competition here too.

working