jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you could make a living doing something other than what you do now, What woul

1. Jeremey profile image58
    Jeremeyposted 7 years ago

If you could make a living doing something other than what you do now, What would it be? and Why?

.....just curious is all, don't mean to be intrusive.

2. Super Chef profile image61
    Super Chefposted 7 years ago

As a young teenager I had the chance to become an electrician but instead I choose to become a chef. I wish I could be that electrician now, for one the money is better. But I have no regrets in life its pointless as you cannot go back and change anything. If I could change anything in my life it would have to be to go back in time with the knowledge I posses now. I think I could of been a millionaire by now. Unfortunately though thats impossible now. As choices I have made in life could have been better.

3. OldSkoolFool profile image61
    OldSkoolFoolposted 7 years ago

Yes, I should be a movie star! Though I had a small part in the move Caddyshack. I want to do something I ultimately enjoy and get paid for. You know, the American dream!

4. hanijane profile image59
    hanijaneposted 7 years ago

I would be a dance instructor or voice coach. I have the abilities but not the schooling. Which make it hard to earn a decent living....

5. PhoenixV profile image68
    PhoenixVposted 7 years ago

I think I would like to work on a cruise ship for awhile. That way I could see some really great places and get paid for it too!

Closed to reply

working