jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your take on mind altering drugs (mushrooms, lsd, etc.)?

1. mylife=adventure profile image60
    mylife=adventureposted 7 years ago

What is your take on mind altering drugs (mushrooms, lsd, etc.)?

If you have or havent taken any still feel free to answer on what you feel all answers are opinions that aren't wrong just a look through a different window that should be respected.

2. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

I suppose the simple answer to your question is  Don't !

Our mind is where we live and is the most delicate and least understood part of our body by the medical and scientific institutes.

It is very easy to damage your mind and the results will ruin your life.

Trust me, your head will get filled with enough rubbish from life without any artificial help !

3. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

From a mothers  aspect ..DONT DO IT..apart from messing up your life it will mess up  everyones life around you...Believe me I know ,ive been there and got the gold medal and the T.shirt.....for years I coped with a son who thought those drugs were a good idea!! he quickly found out thy were not!

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

honestly, i've done plenty when i was younger, to me it's a matter of your mind and how strong it is. if your the type of person who is very imotional then you should keep away from them but i won't lie and say they can't be fun. it's really important not to take too much and not to take them too often. the biggest problem is who made them and how clean are they. LSD now adays can be full of some bad chems so be careful.

working