jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you had infinite money, etc, what ideal life would you lead? What would you d

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image58
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

If you had infinite money, etc, what ideal life would you lead? What would you do?

2. collegatariat profile image82
    collegatariatposted 5 years ago

I would travel EVERYWHERE!  Seeing the world is definitely high on the priority list, and I would also like to be able to help others in need.  Living an upscale life style doesn't particularly appeal, and I think after a while unlimited finances would just end up being burdensome. 
    What would you do with it?

3. Civil War Bob profile image60
    Civil War Bobposted 5 years ago

Let's see...if I spent it all (which I realize is a logical impossibility), it would flood the world economy, creating chaos, disorder, and bring on Armageddon...OK, let's go with that one...

4. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

I will build a place for all those who need a job for survival. I have seen too many people suffering due to lack of skills or knowledge of how to make a living. It will be great if I can use all those money to help people to get up on their feet and be able to earn a living for themselves.

That way, I do believe it will be a better place for everyone living in harmony without chaos and disasters.

5. pmorries profile image76
    pmorriesposted 5 years ago

I would open foundations to help the poor and the sick. I would also travel the world (I would love to see the ocean), and I would take every college course I could. In closing, I am sure the consumption of some type of frozen beverage would be involved (from time to time).

6. Attikos profile image80
    Attikosposted 5 years ago

I'd give it away to people in need, but it's all fantasy. The problem with limitless money is the same one that attaches to anything with no restrictions: an endless supply means no value. If I had infinite money, the money would be worthless, and I would be able to accomplish nothing with it.