jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Will Sarah Palin be the next President of the U.S?

1. mtalbot2987 profile image74
    mtalbot2987posted 7 years ago

Will Sarah Palin be the next President of the U.S?

Recent Tea Party antics and heavy hints at leadership have propelled Palin to 10/1 to be the next US president. I think that might be worth a bet, what do you think?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4376176_f260.jpg

2. Tom T profile image69
    Tom Tposted 7 years ago

Probably not the next but I could see her winning the office at some point.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

Nope...not a chance. She doesn't even want it.

4. GNelson profile image78
    GNelsonposted 7 years ago

I would bet against her.  I have more confidence in the American voter than that.

5. Thesource profile image78
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

If she does will, then the Mayans and the prophets of doom were right about 2012.

6. Freeway Flyer profile image90
    Freeway Flyerposted 7 years ago

I can't see it happening. She doesn't have much experience. Also, her VP campaign revealed her weaknesses. Namely, that she does not know very much. They tried to hide her weaknesses during that campaign by not allowing her to talk very often off script. In a presidential campaign, that would be harder to do.

I also expect President Obama's political fortunes to improve by 2012. The economy should be somewhat better by then, and now that Republicans are much stronger in Congress, they can't simply blame him for everything.

Here are some other 2011 predictions:

http://hubpages.com/hub/2011-Predictions

7. profile image51
    Andy the Greatposted 7 years ago

10/1 where? Is she polling high somewhere? I could see her garnering 10/1 support amongst the tea party, but they aren't even 25% of the population.

8. Kamran100 profile image54
    Kamran100posted 7 years ago

NO..she will not become president of USA..

9. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 7 years ago

We have a better chance of being destroyed by a sentient alien virus from Dimension x before she gets elected.

If she does, then I hope you don't mind purple splotches, difficulty seeing, involuntary flatulence, the need to quote bad B-Movie dialogue, fling frozen peas at unsuspecting dairy products, drink  chocolate milk through a used oil filter, have an ususual deisre to have "relations" with office furniture, and sing Barry Manilow songs in Sumerian before exploding.

10. mtalbot2987 profile image74
    mtalbot2987posted 7 years ago
  11. shazz01109 profile image76
    shazz01109posted 7 years ago

I don't think so, and I hope tht she does not run for President.

12. Mr.Moonlight profile image57
    Mr.Moonlightposted 7 years ago

Save your money.

Her disapproval numbers are over 50% will almost every Demographic. She continues to shoot herself in the foot and make very unsavory comments about not only the President but other Republicans. She is ill-informed on most issues.

Then again, the voters but Dubyah in the White House twice, so I guess anything can happen!

13. profile image0
    Fay Paxtonposted 7 years ago

Are you serious?  Run for President and do some real work for money?  I think not.

working