jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What should the be the punishment for child sex offenders, and child killers?

1. yankeeintexas profile image61
    yankeeintexasposted 7 years ago

What should the be the punishment for child sex offenders, and child killers?

This has been in debate for a very longtime among many of my Christian friends. It seem to be a very sensitive subject for all of them! I am really curious about what everybody on Hubpages thinks.

2. Pollyannalana profile image86
    Pollyannalanaposted 7 years ago

If DNA proven castration immediately and life sentence for offending, if DNA proven, death immediately for murder.

3. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

I agree - I think that if the proof is there that there should be swift and severe punishment for all murders, not just child murderers. As far as the sex offenders, I think castration would be a very useful tool, but I think they should probably just be put to death too. Why risk ruining the life of a child with this trauma just because of one sicko?

4. Kwazzy profile image57
    Kwazzyposted 7 years ago

I agree with the other posters, no child deserves that, call me insensitive but I say eye for an eye.

5. profile image47
    lois grigsbyposted 6 years ago

Put them behind bars without parole. At least make them do 20% of time. No less than 40 years.
    For killing a child, kill them without letting them set on death roll.
    If we the people would step up and change some of these laws then there wouldn't be so many cases of child abuse going. The justice system pisses me off.

6. wellspoken profile image61
    wellspokenposted 5 years ago

i dont think it should be the death penalty. i dont believe in that because GOD is the giver of life and we as humans should not be able to decide when it ends. i think they should all be forced to live on a land that receives no support and is non civilized and they will have to fend for themselves kind of like the movie hunger games when they all had to fight to live and survive. anyone that can sexually lust after or seek a child is sick and needs to be isolated from society because they cant be rehabilitated no matter what the experts think. this is a lifestyle for them and it is one that cant be erased and if it is possible no one would ever trust them again because of the severity of this label in our society. i think the best thing is to create a place for them like the movie and let them kill one another or die of natural causes.