knowing someone who is in jail for murder and they didnt do it.

1. profile image45
    mizzlala215posted 7 years ago

knowing someone who is in jail for murder and they didnt do it.

the  survalence video the police have of him commiting the crime isnt him. he is now in jail awaiting trial for somethin he did not do. who do i contact about this problem?

2. Micky Dee profile image78
    Micky Deeposted 7 years ago

If this is America we're talking about, please allow me to be perfectly honest. The lawyers, district attorney, judges, the court stenographer, etc. -will not care one iota. I wish I knew who to contact. A news agency. Write anyone and everyone. Because- this is the US Injustice System. They are quite famous for terrible trials and convictions. I've been to jail for something I never did. I never had the intention of doing it. Once a person is targeted by the police, lawyers, district attorney, etc., there is little hope. Most of the media is a bought and sold brainwashing tool. If there is an up and coming radio station, or new paper wanting articles- this would be a good approach. I have no faith in lawyers. As a group, by their actions of centuries, lawyers do not believe in God. They will not believe in truth. As a group, police are the same. No one knows what they will get when a policeman shows up. God bless good policemen and other good public service people. But God knows, we NEVER know what we'll get because this country does not hold the teachings of Christ and other spiritual leaders to heart. I wish I had better news for you. I am sorry. I have NO faith in justice in America or on planet Earth although we are told to pray that Earth resembles heaven. It is clear that America, the land of the free, is home of the most imprisoned nation on Earth and lawyers should hold their heads toward the ground for their indifference and corruption. If I had the power, not one lawyer would have a job of any kind. They have had two hundred years to establish a court worthy of America. They continue to fail in leading our country. Lawyers, by their two hundred years of failure have proven their dishonesty. There is little hope with lawyers. Dear God, I hope that the innocent party can be exonerated. God bless you!

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

the media is your only hope. the justice system will act like they care but other then a few honest cops, they would rather just go to trial and hope they can convict someone.

working