jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What are the most important lessons that you have learned in the past twelve mon

1. Max_Power profile image60
    Max_Powerposted 7 years ago

What are the most important lessons that you have learned in the past twelve months?

How did you learn these lessons, and how have they changed your life?

2. nextstopjupiter profile image81
    nextstopjupiterposted 7 years ago

The most important lesson was that it is possible to live almost without money. I live for more than nine months now on less than 2$ a day. The lesson is that banks and the financial mafia are useless institutions.

3. naufillzaman profile image60
    naufillzamanposted 7 years ago

never to share anything with anyone not even with friends, because when time comes your best friend becomes your biggest enemy.

4. MissL profile image51
    MissLposted 7 years ago

I have learned to never take anything for granted. We are so busy everyday that sometimes we forget to live. By live, I mean to stop what you are doing at that very moment and just appreciate one thing, even if it is small and may seem insignificant to someone else.

5. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image59
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

what i have learnt is, before making a business transaction with a deal that looks too good to be true, it generally is, do research before doing anything, and then, do even more research

people are out there to con you

6. profile image0
    bhaveshpatel03posted 7 years ago

Do hard work, there is no alternative of hard work. Hard work is very important for success, if you want

7. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

People come in your life for a reason,season or a lifetime.

Some aren't worthy to accompany you on your journey for any length of time,some just for awhile and afew forever.

Once you know where to place them,it's easy to erase them ; )

8. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Do not rely on instinct in business and do not do business with someone just because you like them...

9. Darknlovely3436 profile image83
    Darknlovely3436posted 7 years ago

That i cannot depend on no one but myself,
    I got burned so many times, i am nothing but ashes.(smile

10. mikielikie profile image67
    mikielikieposted 7 years ago

The most important lesson that I've learned in the last 12 months has gotta be the fact that I'm gonna die, and no matter how much meds I take, I will die. Lessons die with the students. And I'm learning every day.

11. TinaTango profile image67
    TinaTangoposted 7 years ago

Do not try to start a business on ebay.  It would only lead me to 7,000 dollars in dept.

12. Dexter Yarbrough profile image83
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 7 years ago

Do not let worry or fear overcome you.

“Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.”

“The key to change... is to let go of fear.”

13. theseus profile image81
    theseusposted 7 years ago

I have to be more patient, more determined and be more trusting and hopeful because the answers to my prayers may be a "no" or "just wait a little longer".