Waste Not, Want Not?

1. The Frog Prince profile image78
    The Frog Princeposted 7 years ago

Waste Not, Want Not?

Are you perfectly capable of wasting your own money rather than the federal government doing it for you?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4805450_f260.jpg

2. Wayne Brown profile image85
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Absolutely....I think they waste far too much of our money and at least if I was wasting my own money (which they are!), I could find more high quality ways to waste it that would bring me great satisfaction and self-indulgence. And...i would not even have to feel guilty about it because the other people would have their money to waste too and we would all be much happier.  As it is, those we elected to high office are the only ones having fun because they get to waste all the money. It has become so old hat to them that they now hardly know the difference between wasted and necessary spending. Which is probably good for them because it quickly eliminates any basis for the argument that they are "wasting" funds.  WB

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

I have never thought it was fair to take money from someone who works hard, even if he makes $500K or more, simply to fund this horrible apparatus that strips away our rights and destroys American society. While the rest of us struggle in the free market, government employees have job security and pensions. Private citizens like myself pay thousands in taxes just to give these stupid government employees a free retirement and free healthcare. They provide no value to the market and would sink in failure if they ever had to manage the bottom line in anything or be accountable to stockholders.

working