jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are people blaming others for their problems too much?

1. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

Are people blaming others for their problems too much?

between blaming the government, satan and others, does it seem that few people want to take the blame for their problems these days?

2. ThePracticalMommy profile image97
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

Accepting the blame can be very painful and humiliating, since it's like admitting to everyone that there's a problem or defect with you. Who wants to admit that? It's easier to blame someone else and point out their problems and defects.

3. Felixedet2000 profile image57
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

Yes i believe they do that most often than they would readily admit, humans generally don't like taking responsibility for actions and inaction on their part. The blame game is usually the last resort to absolve oneself whenever things go bad. Let us  blame less and take responsibility more.

4. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

Oh yes. People need to take responsibilities for their actions.

Great question.

rorshak sobchak

5. nabeelplus profile image61
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

yes i feel & see the same around me, people are blaming others more rather than to improve themselves.

6. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 6 years ago

Yes, buddy...........nowadays its not a habit but a fashion where for every single thing somebody else is blamed. I really appreciate your thought process where you have noticed that how without rectifying our own mistakes we indulge ourselves how to throw the blame on others.

7. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 5 years ago

Amen, Amen, Amen brother. Too few people take responsibility for their lack of planning, lack of get up and go, lack of education, lack of skill, confidence, horrible judgement, etc. I am sick of these types of people blaming gov't for all their financial problems, blaming mommy and daddy for the fact that they refused to pay their bills as adults, blaming people for not being able to read their minds. When they start whining, I usually run in the opposite direction.