jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

This afternoon will Rush Limbaugh mock the courageous return of Congressman Gab

1. JerryTillotson profile image61
    JerryTillotsonposted 6 years ago

This afternoon will Rush Limbaugh mock the courageous return of  Congressman Gabrielle Giffords?

Tea Partiers, please weigh in on this.  I listen to Limbaugh for the entertainment value.  He's such a buffoon.  But the public support reflected in his phone calls is truly frightening.  I'll be listening for his cold-hearted comments this afternoon.

2. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Perhaps.  It appears nothing is beneath Rush Limbaugh.  One of the stupidest things Limbaugh ever said was that Jared Loughner was smiling in his mug shot photo because he knew he had the full support of a major political party in this country (the Democrats).  Conservatives like Limbaugh prove they are fools when they try to make serious interpretations of what crazy people like Jared Loughner do.  There is no explanation for crazy behavior by crazy people.  He was smiling because he is nuts.  Anyone who tries to make more of it than that, like Limbaugh, is an idiot.

3. Daffy Duck profile image59
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Baffoon?  Wow!  I didn't think there was anyone who actually thought so highly of him.  How can you show your face in public?
                smile         smile         smile

4. bethperry profile image93
    bethperryposted 6 years ago

I'm a fiscal conservative, Independent voter who wants this country to return to sensible and small government, but all the same Limbaugh strikes me as a man who suffers from vagina envy... so I wouldn't be shocked if he pulled the psychological knives out on Mrs. Giffords.

5. hazelbrown profile image93
    hazelbrownposted 6 years ago

Geez I hope not!  I was so happy to see Gabrielle Giffords in Congress.  She looked absolutely beautiful.  I am SO impressed.  I hope her recovery continues to go well.

working