jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What would you do if you were president for a day, a week, or a month?

1. destinymarshall profile image59
    destinymarshallposted 6 years ago

What would you do if you were president for a day, a week, or a month?

2. ThoughtSandwiches profile image80
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

I would explore the White House.  I have to assume there are 30-days worth of exploring in our nation's First House.  Yeah...I would go exploring.

3. destinymarshall profile image59
    destinymarshallposted 6 years ago

I would spend the first day making introductions and listening to my peers. In the following week I would review policies and events that required immediate attention, and discuss effective proposals. The rest of the month I would work to develop and propose needed changes along with my trusted staff, and guidelines required for these changes.

For great changes to take affect we must make many decisions on how to proceed, and these decisions take time for many to process and support to be approved. So being President for thirty days would not be enough time to really accomplish a whole lot.

4. Cookinmom11 profile image61
    Cookinmom11posted 6 years ago

I would get out my pen and start writing Executive Orders. The first would rescind Obama-care.

I would invite Dave Ramsey and Herman Cain to the White House (after firing half of the staff) on Day 2, and we would spend the rest of the week hashing out a sound financial plan.

I would spend the rest of the month firing bureaucrats, consolidating the Executive Branch, and implementing the plan outlined in step 2.

I'm sure there would be more, but this would do for starters.

5. seicheprey profile image60
    seichepreyposted 6 years ago

I would cheerfully erase numerous countries from the face of the planet.smile

6. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

I would probably be assassinated immediately

working