jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you had five minutes to talk to President Obama, what would you say?

1. Handicapped Chef profile image79
    Handicapped Chefposted 6 years ago

If you had five minutes to talk to President Obama, what would you say?

2. ThoughtSandwiches profile image80
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

I would interview him for a Hub article.  It would be an awesome interview...and an awesome hub.

3. SheriSapp profile image60
    SheriSappposted 6 years ago

I would honestly want to know why he is unable to admit to making any errors. It is obvious that his spending and economic policies haven't worked as intended, and I really want to know why he won't try something different rather than always wanting to punish success and raise taxes. I am also curious as to why he thinks giving more and more to those who contribute nothing could possibly be good for America.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I would ask him about his time management techniques (because 5 minutes isn't long enough to also ask about prioritization and relaxation techniques). This is something I'd like to know from any high-profile or highly-successful person, and he would be able to answer straightforward and honestly. Anything political just means that he has to be very careful about what he says, which would be a waste of both of our time.

5. profile image0
    Nick Lucasposted 6 years ago

Thank you Sir for your time, I know this is more work than you have done since you became President...have a nice day!

6. point2make profile image82
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

I would ask him about the man who inspired a nation. I would ask him about the man who spoke so eloquently about hope and change. I would ask him what happened to that man.

7. ShootersCenter profile image74
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

Quit saying what you think people want to hear, quit listening to your party leaders and do right by the American people. We want real jobs not more government jobs that we'll be paying for out of taxes for the next 20years.

working